I'm the wisest person ever!

I'm a fool, stupid, idiot, dumbass, brainless person.

I jumped off a building because I thought I can fly. 

I'm not aware that jumping off a building was a suicide. 

I'm not aware that I can't fly just like birds. 

I am the wisest person ever because I learned how to be the foolish one.

Those who claims that they are the wisest person ever because they believe they know everything, sadly no, that's not what philosophy taught me.

A philosopher once said that 'The real wise person is the one who claims that all he knows is that he knows nothing'.

Is it a must for someone to be called wise to know everything?

That's not what I believed.

Should it be like this 'I'm the wisest person because I know everything'?

as I've said, No.

I actually don't know anything, 

I'm not aware that I just committed suicide after jumping off a building, 

still I'm the wisest person ever because I learned how to be the foolish one in the eye of others.

I claimed that I don't know anything about what I did,

about jumping off a building, that it was a suicide attempt.

I claimed that I know nothing about those just to say I'm the real wise 

For it was said that 'The real wise person is the one who claims that all he knows is that he knows nothing'.

And that's the most stupid thing I did, being a fool to be called the wise one yet, still, I was called the foolish one.

I'm still the wisest person ever,

I'm the wisest person ever in my eyes, 

and others will never have these kinds of eyes to see I'm the wisest. 

And I still have my eyes, so still, I'm the wisest person ever.

~ Posteng Makata.