get out

walking down gold street eating some chips the street lights was shining on puddles until it began to rain rob and I began to run the nearest place to stop our chips from getting soggy.We were stood there underneath an abandoned shop the rain was dropping down off the shop as it cascaded down my face robs hand was on my cheek wiping away all the rain and dirt on my face I looked up at him "i love you" I said to him which is when I grabbed his face and I kissed him and obviously all the brilliant moments of my life are always interrupted, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I began to look down to see who was calling me It was an unknown number so instead of continuing kissing I whispered "rob lets go home I am exhausted "and within a few minutes we were out of the rain and back in the car.

We eventually got back to my house we walked and all of the lights were off I quickly ran to my en suite and brushed my teeth I felt robs warm hand move around my waist I turned around and there he was the one and only person I had ever truly loved "babe listen I get I have been a bit distant recently but I need you to know that I will always have your back even if you pushed an old lady out the window" I chuckled we got closer and closer until we were in my bedroom lying down on the bed kissing my heart was pumping I moved my hand down towards his crotch "babe wait wait do you have any... protection?" I said flustere and put my hand in his trouser his member was warm as I began to jack him off he let out a few light moans I felt him throbbing until he took of my bed shorts and put it inside of me he grunted I wrapped my legs around him as i began to moan louder and louders that's when the most awkward thing happened my mum walked in holding some towels me and rob stared blankly at each other quickly as he equickly covered himself with a blanket "MUM!" I said slight insulted "what the fuck" my mum looked at me very angrily "you two I do NOT allow sexual intercourse unless you are giving me the grand child i have so desperately been waiting for" I looked at her and then looked at robert "mum get out" .

So that night me and robert were lying next to each other just talking about our lives and how much we loved each other, the only place I wanted to be was in his arms we eventually fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of rustling I quickly got up to see my mum cleaning up pictures of me and taking our laundry robert was still asleep which is when I began to whisper "mum listen I need you to leave I have loads to do today and I am leaving to go back to London later so I need to pack so if you don't mind" I looked her awkwardly holding my duvet to cover my chest "oh of course love sorry" my mum scurried out of the room leaving me to melt back into his arms.robs eyes opened to see me still half a sleep "you know we never got to finish last night" he whispered while he raised his eyebrow I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my bathroom "my mum cant hear us if we are in the shower" robs face lit up we ran into the bathroom I locked the door behind me rob turned on the shower he quickly held me in his arms he grabbed me and put me on the counter and I felt him insering his member into me looked him we were together in the moment I felt him thrusting and eventually we moved into the shower