foot

robs pov

I was walking filled with confidence with the woman I loves hand in mine our fingers were interlaced until I stopped, I saw something I didn't want to. My grip got tighter and sweatier I saw my ex.I urged Penelope to a quiet location so that my ex wouldn't see " babe I'm so so sorry but I need you to know that my ex Sofia Boutella is here and that I am freaking out we only broke up last year and it wasn't on the best of terms" 

your pov

Hearing the words coming from roberts mouth made me feel slightly nauseous but I was prepared "listen to me is she here with a date or a plus one?" robert looked around cautiously "no" I got up on my tip toes and rapped my arms around him "then you are one step ahead aren't you now lets prove to her that you have won the break up and then maybe there could be some ice cream in it afterwards" almost instantly after saying ice cream robs face lit up as he excitedly sprinted to the carpet with me slightly buckled on his arm.

I saw his ex and quickly whispered to rob "she looks like a foot" rob and I chuckled at the thought we stood there with the white flashes and people yelling robs name and asking personal questions such as our future the whole moving in, marriage, kids furthermore but when it came to certain questions we would walk away aimlessly, inching ourselves closer to the door leading to the party.