Why Hello there

Hello everyone it is I the writer. So I am going to be creating this story and I hope you enjoy it. There will be plenty of moments where you will need to be patient with me, like if I am having writers block or I don't have time to update. I sure as heck don't like monumental authors notes so I won't make them too long.I am also in highschool and you will have to forgive the fact that the teachers give out homework, I love writing so please tell me if you like the story. I am going to set the scene for you before I start the story because well it will just make better sense.
* * *
Time period: around now
Season/month: August; late summer early fall
Characters:

Kayla Harper: 5'10"; belly button length sandy blonde hair; blue,green,grey eyes; around 119 lbs. ; 21 years old
Personality: shy, adventurous, giggly, kind, loving, stubborn REALLY stubborn.

Millie Harper: (kayla's sister) long blonde hair, 18years old, hazel/blue eyes, 5'8"
Personality: spunky, shy, giggly, funny,stubborn.

Marie + James Harper:(Kayla's parents)
M: Hazel eyes, blonde brown hair, 5'6"
M's personality: kind, loving, stubborn, funny
J: 6'2" black hair, Hazel eyes
J's personality: kind, funny, loving, spunky, stubborn

Drew Parker: Kayla's half brother.Blonde hair, 6' 1" 26 years old, Married to Lizzy Parker. Has 3 kids, Jake (4yrs), Greyson(3yrs), and Emma(2yrs).  

Lizzy Parker: Kayla's sister-in-law, Drews wife. Mother of Jake, Greyson, and Emma. Has short brown hair, blue eyes, 5'5", 25 years old, Funny, Kind, Caring, Loving.

Finnley Walsh: Blonde hair with blue eyes, 6'1", 23years old, Charmer, funny, smart, and Goofy, Kayla's Roommate

Wyatt Walsh:Blonde hair with blue eyes,5'11", 22 years old, the baby of the group, nerd, kind, funny. Kayla's Roommate.

Owen Winston: Brown Hair Brown Eyes,6'2" 23 years old, Badass of the group, funny, whitty, has a hidden personality, smart.

Asher Love: Sandy blonde hair, with blue eyes, 6'2" 23 years old, Headstrong, indipendent, Caring, smart, Whitty.

Summary:

Kayla wants to find out who she really is. She loves to explore and has a short temper, these boys test her limits and become like older brothers too her. She has come to discover who she really is but may just end up falling in love but just wants to see where the wind will blow her, or the stream will take her, or Wherever the road leads her. Hope you like the story.