Chapter 6

* Authors Note: I changed my mind on how imma write this book. Imma just scrambled everyone in there. Try to give all the kids a POV ad all that good stuff. So enjoy and vote!

*Rayna POV*

It was the first day of school. I knew I was the first to wake up. My brothers sleep harder than a damn rock. Last year EJ slept through a rain storm, a tree went through EJ window and he didn't even jump.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I planned on wearing a skirt so I needed to shave. I turned on my shower and stepped in. I use my French Lavender and Honey body wash to soap my body. When I was done I brushed my teeth and went to pick out my outfit. I had chose a 'Is It Friday Already' pink crop top with a floral printed skater skirt. I had paired it with a pink Doc Martin boots. I brushed my hair out and let it be curly.

(Rayna outfit in MM)

When I was done getting dress I put some massacre on and went downstairs. As I walked pass I heard mom pleading with EJ to get up.

"Do you wanna be late on your first day of high school?" she ask.

"Maaaaa ten more minutes" he whined.

"No! If your not up and dress by 8:00 then I will go get the bucket" she warned. The bucket was a filled with cold ice water.

"Oh my god fine!" He said.

I went downstairs to see RJ in his boxers. "Eww put some pants on" I said.

"I'm waiting for them to dry" he said as he went to the laundry room.

Mom had cook us some breakfast and I sat down and ate. After twenty minutes EJ had came downstairs. He was wearing his dark True Religion jeans, a white shirt, with his J. Crew gold and navy blue square design jacket, and his new Timbs he got for his birthday last week.

(EJ outfit in MM)

"Awe lil bro look fresh. Finna be stuntin on these thots" RJ said coming out with some pants on.

"I try I try" EJ joked.

"Lame" I said.

"Awe look at my babies all grown up" Ma cried out.

"Ma come on now" I said.

'Y'all know the deal. Sibling picture come on now." she said. It was a tradition every year on the first day of school we had to take a picture together holding up a chalkboard that said the graduating year. I grabbed the chalk board it said '2014-2015'.

When she was done taking the pic, daddy had come downstairs. "Y'all look cute. Ray pull that skirt down and find a longer skirt." he said.

"Dad seriously" I said.

"Well she ain't got time. Come on I'm dropping y'all off" RJ said.

"Bye mommy! Bye daddy!!" RJ and I yelled as we all went out the house.

We piled on in RJ car and drove off. Riverside High School wasn't too far away. "I need to turn up before school" I said turning on the radio. Big Sean came on and we was vibin.

I don't fuck with you

You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you

You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you

I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do

Than to be fuckin' with you

Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck