chapter 2

_________

⚠️warning nightmare, being sedated, grandma getting runover by a car,you become a flower ball⚠️
(Currently editing:D)
_________
The three of you chatted, more of America and Canada telling you stories and about themselves asking oyu things that related to the topic at hand and continuing. Time flew faster then words could describe you were warming up to the two of them despite their off looks.
    Well it was fun until the night had arrived, America and Canada were told thye needed to leave wishing you well before they left. You were told to sleep the nurse holding a bag, what did she need to do with that? The only way to know was t ask

~~America's POV~~
I was walking with my friend Japan when we passed the hospital, the bright day made it seem almost happy but I couldn't get my mind off of Y/N. They were just a mystery, I hadn't realized I was stopped when Japan took my sleeve.

"Knock knock! Anyone home?? Ame??" She stood and her tail swayed behind her, looking up to me she held a concerned look with her head tilted she asked
"Is there something wrong fifty star? You don't just stop and look at a hospital for nothing.." I glanced between Japan and the hospital before sighing.
"Could you keep a short secret..?"

We walked the halls of the hospital, I was a little out of breath being the elevator was down a few floors up I needed to stop and grab a soda. Japan breaking the silence asked
"So... Who is Y/N?" she swayed as she stood while I leaned on the wall next to the vending machine sipping the drink I chose and handed Japan a drink of her choice. I paused before I answered, there were alot of things I could say but I didn't know what would fit best..
"It might just be better if you saw, this hasn't happened before so it might be a little shocking.."

It was a good half hour before they actually made it to the floor they were meant ot be, opening the door Japan's tail puffed. they laid on the bed seeming to be asleep Japan started to say something in a hushed whisper when the kid stirred.

~~Your POV~~
It was all too bright, the hospital was busy and everything hurt.. it was worse than yesterday and you began to cough more, you couldn't muster the energy to sit up feeling the flowers crawl up your arms didn't help as the beeping became faster. The door clicked and muffled voices began talking, It was America..
who else was there?
Thoughts started to swarm, it wasn't your mother..? maybe it was your mother she was back and she was going to take you away from your new friends. You had to move, you had to go if she was here, your breath hitched as you began to panic. Adrenaline began to flow in your blood as the flowers started to make their way across the bed, roots and leaves searched for water and sunlight despite the room not having any of the bright light.

Finally getting the energy to move you jolted up, ripping the flowers and roots that had grown and detaching yourself from the hospital get up and the heart monitor read a flat line. You stumbled as you got out of the bed and swerved as you looked at the mystery neko. America quickly made his way to you catching you before you fell,

"Woa woa! Y/N please calm down! did you have a nightmare? breathe, breathe.." he was quick to hug you as a few nurses stepped into the room, you didn't let go of America gripping his hand while they set you back up with IV and other hospital get up.. The panic was near over and you were able to think, albeit a very tired slow thought.
"Amer, who is she..?" you slurred barley keeping your eyes open from the pain killers and seditives they had given you.  

America seemed to try if he could free his hand but gave up after you lightly tugged his hand back, he motioned the cat like woman over and she gave a small wave.
"Ohayo Y/N chan! My name is Japan, but you can call me anyhring that makes sense kehe!" she wasn't as quite as America but shockingly she wasn't as load as she had been when you had left the bed bloody. Still, the sharp contrast to America made you flinch and she looked guilty her ears going down. She glanced to America who glanced back at her with a shrug, you glanced between these new people nervously before speaking.
"Nice to... It is nice to meet you...too" you tried to smile but you could feel your grip on America's hand slipping, for now you didn't have the energy to not trust these strangers so you slept. Flowers blooming nearly stilled as you drifted off into unconsciousness.

~~America pov~~
It's been a couple days, some days me and Canada take a look to Y/N and sometimes I've taken Japan.. I couldn't really trust Russia due to him being so busy, Britain and France were out of the question with how they dote on kids.. Making my way to the hospital this time in my car I signed in, they had fixed the elevator thank all the burgers of the world for that. Now though, you looked up to me as I entered the room.
"Whatcha doing Y/N? You got crayons all over the floor" giving a light chuckle I began to pick up what you had dropped and showed you a paper, tilting your head and squinting your eyes you said one thing
"Merica.. I can't read." My eyes widened and I put the paper down chuckling
"Well... To sum it up you're coming home with me today!" You opened your mouth in shocked and fiddled with your hands nervously, opening and closing it like a fish I butted in
"Don't worry, most of my family is nice! I'll make sure you meet them all in due time" I helped you out of the bed and gave you a shirt and pants with similar colors to what you wore when we found you. hopping into the car I sighed, let's hope this goes well.. Opening my phone and dialing their home phone, it was a bigger hope that it would go well especially with such short notice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I left you all on a cliffhanger becuase yes. In this chapter you met good ol' Japan our fav neko country anyways bye uwu ×_×
edit- uhm I think I pulled a Wattpad author sorry! My mom had a baby and I havnt been able to have the free time to write but I hope I'm back let's get these done tonight!