A dark time

<warning there is gory things and topics some may be sensitive too read at your own risk>

~~No ones POV~~

A little child was walking with their friend. Their laughs echoed through the field that held flowers. The child that had flowers on their arms through walking said
"Till death we part for our friendship will last forever!" The other child nodded in agreement.
Suddenly the nice memory falls apart. The child that didnt have flowers on their arms is seen laying with a gun wound in their head. The other child is having the brightly colored flowers ripped from their arms. Then all that is seen is black, as the vision fades in ...

<Your POV>
You wake up looking around only hearing a loud ringing in your ears. Two pairs of footsteps stand in front of you talking you cant hear what they are saying. Without warning you are yanked up, your favorite parental figure is screaming at you. All you can hear though is the by standers chanting
"Flower demon flower demon" you want it to stop but before you can do anything your arms, legs, and head are bound to a chair in fear you are trying to get out causing more flowers to come out of your body. You start hearing the ringing in your ears get louder. It is deafening by now when suddenly you hear a match being lit. All your flowers burn before you. The fire never reached you.
"Listen flower demon" a man in a hood walks tward you holding your dead friend.
"We will spare you if you do as we say" you nod the light of childhood that once filled your eyes has gone blank. You were gone as a child now you were a sort of husk...

~~No ones POV~~
The child sat a the floor of the stairs with the broken glass around them their parent figure looking down at them.
"Watch where you are going brat" with that they walked off as if their own child hadn't fallen off of the stairs and could bleed to death. Or have broken several bones, or might be dead on the spot. They were suddenly covered in flowers and then they stood up cleaning their mess and returning to a flower pot that was vog enough to fire three of them. The next day the child had woken up and exited the pot. Going ot the glass that had spilled over the floor by the stairs. While cleaning the glass of the floor when your parent came to you and took your broom.
"For not looking out clean with your hands." With your hands?
Was your mother crazy?!(I'm changing it to mom I'm sorry-)
But I'm fear o what she could do to you you obeyed. Glass cutting int oyur skin blood coming the floor. As you got closer to the floor to pick the glass out of the puddle of blood had leaked to the floor you were ducked jnt othe the puddle.

In the forest
Mother was having you  set the traps for the mice in the forest becuase che didnt want mice entering your home. When you had gotten near the lake you were shoved in and held down. Fighting and struggling flowers coming your arms and back you still failed. Before you could th I'll nk you heard your mother
"Dont fight me brat and just DIE!" Hearing her say that you gave up the flowers falling of their vines and you releasing the air from your lungs.You sank down deeper and deeper till you hit the floor of the lake. Then you sank deeper into the lake. With no air in your lung you couldn't stay awake even as your body attempted to do what the fish did and take what they needed from the water it was choking you. Without the oxygen you needed your vision blurred. As it blurred black spots blocked you from seeing above. When all was left was black you slipped into a warm, mushy, soft place were water poured from your mouth. Then you fell into what was ml or than a sleep. But you were there it was just a nothingness void with you there but you couldn't think you could only exist. No breathing,  no smelling, no taste, no touch, no sight, just nothing.

Opening your eyes you met with Texas but you didnt think she would be this close. She looked like she was struggling to stay awake. Her voice was muffled and you relished that was becuase you had your ears over you hands. Making all sound muffled. You took your hands off your ears and looked at Texas. Suddenly a wave a need to sleep came over you and the world went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAAnot my best sorry at the time I am finishing this I have a project due Friday and haven't done like anytjingggg- BYE UWU X_X (I Will Add Things Later--)