CHAPTER 8

They all met up once again two days after the successful mission after Yoongi and Hoseok were able to crack the code placed on the documents in the USB key. Demon had explained that Jae-Seong had recently bought a new building where he was keeping young girls and boys to be sanctioned off. The USB was supposed to have the details on the whereabouts of the building, however, they found something completely different.

"It was already weird since the codes were pretty complex and usually people don't put such codes on documents like these. But what's weirder is that the documents are full of receipts." Hoseok explained as he rubbed his eyes. While Yoongi was able to handle electronics, Hoseok was the main hacker. He had spent a lot of time cracking the codes and was exhausted, which was visibly seen through his eyebags.

"Receipts?" Taint asked shocked.

"Why would receipts need to be so heavily protected?" Jimin wondered out loud.

"We have no idea. But it seems as though he's building something. We weren't able to figure out what." Hoseok answered.

"Let me help you." Demon suddenly claimed. "I'm skilled in hacking and I think that if we both worked on it, we could get answers faster." Yoongi scowled at him.

"What makes you think we trust you?" He sneered. Demon walked away from the wall he was leaning against to go in front of Yoongi and stared him dead in the eyes.

"This isn't about trust. This is about all those young people being abused and worst." He said with a straight face, though his anger was clear from the way he jutted out his chin. They glared at each other for a long time, waiting for the other to look away first.

This is getting ridiculous, Jungkook thought to himself as 15 minutes passed. He walked to the angry pair and put a gentle hand on each of their shoulders, making them break out their stare contest to look down at him.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked as he looked into Demon's eyes. He seemed to hesitate and after a few seconds, he answered.

"...Namjoon. My name is Namjoon."

"It's nice to meet you Namjoon," Jungkook said with a bright smile making the other widen his eyes in surprise. Yoongi watched this interaction with guarded eyes and then sighed out in annoyance.

"...Fine." Yoongi agreed. "You can help with hacking. And by the way," He said as he walked out of the room, "My name is Yoongi."

His departure left everybody quiet when Hoseok broke the silence.

"I'm Hoseok!"

"...Jin." Taint said after a few seconds.

"I'm Jimin."

"I'm Taehyung," Mask said, but had a sudden smirk on his face as he looked at Jungkook and winked at him. "But you can call me anything you want."

Jungkook looked down shyly, a small smile on his face, but it quickly turned into a huge smile as Jimin used his light whip to trip Mask/Taehyung, making the latter yelp.

"Well if you two are going to work," Taint/Jin started as he pointed to Hoseok and Demon/Namjoon, "I'll be going to the spa." He walked out but not before blowing a kiss in Jungkook's direction. What's with their obsession with making me look like a tomato?! Jungkook whined internally as he blushed.

"Where are you going Kookie?" Taehyung asked excitedly as Jungkook started walking out the door to leave Hoseok and Namjoon to work in peace.

"I have work so I'll be going to my shop."