Chapter 9

My back hit the wall while his hands trailed down my arms. Grabbing my wrists he pinned them above my head in a gently yet firm hold. Nudging my head to the side he peppered kisses from my jaw down my neck to my shoulder. Pushing his knee between my legs he pushed it up rubbing me in a new way that had a moan escaping my lips. I couldn't help but want the friction it created so I rocked back and forth. Looking into my eyes with his free hand he grabbed my chin and kissed me with an urgency we both felt. Opening my lips wider our tongues danced together leaving me breathless. Running his hand back inside my shirt he pushed it up into my bra and started to rub his thumb back and forth until a hardened peak formed that he pinched lightly. As I became breathless from the kisses and new sensations, he elicited he let go of my hands, unbuttoning my pants, and pushed his hand inside. Rubbing his thumb in circles I started to come undone and let him push me over the edge.

Sitting straight up in bed I woke out of breath. Jumping out of bed I paced in my room for a moment asking myself what the hell I just dreamt about. The sound of two people yelling interrupted my thoughts. Going into the bathroom I quickly brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up before grabbing some clothes. The feelings from my dream still lingered but I would have to think about them later. Right now, curiosity got the best of me, and I was going to appease it. Sneaking slowly down the steps and peeking around the corner I saw Chris and Bella standing in the living room.

"I don't understand Chris. She has no right to be here, and I don't understand what the hell you are thinking. Give the dog a goodie bag and send it on its way. She isn't your problem for goddess sakes. How stupid do you have to be to invite a Blood Moon, our enemy, to stay here. Do you want her? Is that it? You want to fuck her, don't you?"

"Bella, I have already told you once to keep your voice down. Last time I checked I was the Alpha here and you were just a warrior not the Luna. I have full right to say who stays and who goes. What makes you think you have the right to question my decision? And as for the last part of your little tantrum no I don't want to fuck her. Honestly why she is here is none of your concern and I am done fighting about it. I want you to leave and don't come back until you can act lik you have some sense. No, I want you to stay away until I send for you. Now Go to training your late."

I could see he was mad from where I was at. He turned to walk away but she grabbed his arm continuing her argument. "How do you think that makes me feel knowing that she sleeps in the adjoining room to yours? And I have every right as your girlfriend to question you when you make a stupid decision. You can't just send me away. Honestly this fight wouldn't be happening if you grew a pair of balls killed the bitch."

If he wasn't mad before he was now. "GET OUT BELLA!"

He turned once again and spotted me watching them around the corner. Athena came when she heard the screaming and was now standing with me. "No, I won't leave until this is settled!"

Throwing her hand from his arm "Fine Bella. You want this little debacle settled. You are not nor will you ever be my girlfriend. Hell, you didn't even show an interest in me until I became Alpha. Let's just spit facts you are the packs whore and I took advantage of what you were so freely willing to give. Now get the fuck out of my house before I change my mind and give you a more fitting punishment."

Leo had now joined in our little posse giving a private moment three onlookers. Bella looked up and saw us standing there leading way to her anger to turn into rage. Staring me down you could tell her intentions and my death was it. Shifting she wasted no time and charged at me. Leo grabbed Athena pulling her back out of harms way. I spread my feet apart for a wider stance trying to prepare myself for the incoming hit, but it never came. Chris shifted and tackled her from the side before she could attack me.