intro kinda stinky

lei was a epic kind of girl. (my vocabulary is crumbling bc of clase de español) sadly she only had 4 friends, well real friends she only had 4, but if you count internet friends then she has plenty. well mostly because she's a youtuber so that will be explained first.

     about 7 months ago she found out her best real friend was a youtuber with over 1.8 million subscribers, that friend was named raven and she did gaming and skit videos and she started doing reddit videos too. raven loved to include lei in her videos, and lei loved being put out there and she loved raven with all her heart. well there's a piece of this puzzle that's missing, well lei is bisexual, she likes both genders, she's dating raven.

     raven had done so much for her and they both cared so much about each other that they just discovered their feelings for each other. at the same time as that, lei started a youtube channel, she named it sakul1214.  sakul just came to her mind at the time. 12/14 is her birthday. she soon changed it to just sakul, but as soon after they started dating she gained a massive following and people started preferring her over raven, but she ignored that.

now we are in the present, lei has 1.3 million subscribers, she is dating raven, and she was on a call with her friends brandon, aksel and ani painting with watercolor paint. then she soon realized there was another person in the call that just entered. they had a duck icon.

A/N: hi everyone if you are lost read this: you are in the pov of lei, she is 17 and is a senior in high school, the date is currently 12/8/18, 6 days away from lei's birthday