numero dos

aksel had his camera on and his unconvinced look made me tell the truth. (this happens too much.)

     "i know me and raven don't like talking about our relationship since my parents but isn't quackity a good friend of hers? is she not lesbian anymore?" i said in a mad but also confused tone.

     "i don't know why she called you her best friend but quackity isn't homophobic of something like that so i don't know either." he stated.

     "does she not wanna be with me or something? does she wanna be with him and is that why she didn't mention it?" i asked.

     "i'll ask her." aksel said as he opened his private messages with raven and started typing it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     after 3 minutes aksel finally started talking again. "she said that she never came out to him and she didn't know what his reaction would be if she said it casually so she said she'll talk to him after the call so she feels more comfortable."

     "i'll go back to the call then" i said suddenly feeling better as i left the call and joined back the original one. soon aksel followed.

     "i'm back." i said as turned on my laptop, putting in my password, clicking minecraft and  waiting for it to load. "also duck furry did you fix you mic?"

as everyone started laughing, the friendship grew from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     as soon as i ended the call , i opened up twitch and began to stream. the stream filled up somewhat fast with the comments being spammed with the normal people saying hi, hi gay and random shit.

     i was sat in my pewdiepie chair i bought recently greeting everyone to the stream. i had my dark brunette hair tied in a messy braid, and i was wearing a pink, white and blue off the shoulder crop top, grey (or gray, however you want to spell it) shorts , knee high white socks and a grey (or gray however you want to spell it) beanie. i dress how i want during streams bc no one ever sees me anyway.

     i opened minecraft back up and started playing on my survival world with my chat's suggestions on what to my do. meaning that it turned into a just chatting stream of me looking at my sub-only chat for questions to answer.

RAVEN POV

just as i texted aksel earlier, i said i was gonna tell alex that lei was my girlfriend and that i was lesbian. but when i opened up our dm's he already texted something.
————————————————————————
@ quackity

    quackity
your friend is pretty cool

craans
ah i never told you this but i'm gay

quackity
hi gay i'm dad 😎

craans
💀
————————————————————————

ALEX POV

                    yeah she was pretty cool.