1.

A downpour visited town and stayed for whole night. And In early morning, it bothering the whole peacful town again. Huge blackish grey clouds signaling that it isn't over yet. The rain continued to rage on this poor small town, lashing out the streets, meadows, Public places, and residences. Resulting the curfew. Silence laid everywhere, not more people, vehicles seen as they feared rain would wash them away.

Those who were out for work had there loved ones behind worrying for there safe reach. Just Like Seokjin who was standing in front of the window with calling his husband, hoping he had reach the office safely.

'The number you're dialing is out of reach, please try again later.' Same answer again and again.

TV news channel gave warning last night worsening seokjin's worry and fear.
     'The Cloudburst has result the very heavy rains, there's no hope for it to cease soon. Please try to stay at home unless it is urgent. Schools, colleges shall be closed.'

Seokjin thought usually what weather forecasts shows, never really goes that way but today was an exception. Soon his phone rang to his relief, without wasting any time he ran and picked it up quickly.

"Honey-" his husband breathed out. 

"Ohh thank God, you answered, I was worried you know. It's raining heavily and yet you left for office."

He heard a chuckle from his husband.

"Baby, you don't need to worry okay, see the rain has almost stopped now. I'll be home as soon as possible, love you so much. I'm little busy, bye." Seokjin glanced out the window and indeed to his surprise how the heavy rain stopped unexpectedly.

"Love you too. Bye." He ended the call.

He glanced through the window. Soft drops were trinkling down, as if it was guilty to torture by everyone with lashing rain since last night. The demonic clouds faded, as if Jesus came out of the cave, very little, faint sunshine could be seen peeking.

He hummed some soft melody and made his way to make some tea, as his mind got little excited on thought of having hot beverage with biscuits while enjoying this pleasant cool weather, with his favorite novel.

He couldn't keep his beautiful smile that appearing widely, seeing his husband's message.

Kookie:
Be ready. There's a special surprise for you this evening. Bye love you.

Okay! love you too.

Suddenly door bell rang loudly startling him. 'This doorbell should be changed, it's creepy.' He huffed and went to answer the door.

On opening the door a tall man in his long black raincoat stood in front of him. He could see him smiling even through black mask he wore. Dark brown eyes peeping through his drenched golden bangs.

"Hello, your parcel, sir." The voice was deep but still managed to sound soft. He handed a beige color box wrapped in plastic to seokjin and paper for a sign. Jin smiled at him after formality and was about to close the door when that tall man interrupted.

"Umm, can I use your phone to make a call to mechanic, my car has stopped working and I'm not having my mobile phone right now."

"Sure. Wait I'll bring my phone." Jin stepped back and closed the door as he couldn't keep the door open while getting inside the house to have his mobile. That man was a stranger after all. He came back and opened the door to see delivery guy without his mask.

'Not only a good voice but face too.'  Seokjin thought.

"I dont have any bad intentions. Sir." Stranger chuckled while typing the certain number.