3.

Mulberry phsyciatric hospital, 2010.

A young boy name Taehyung was admitted. He with a black hairs and his dark brown eyes—cold and deep. Face callous, no smile, no emotions. He seemed to be totally lifeless. But, deep inside he had that small kid who wanted to play, make friends and smile from innocent happiness.

He had killed his abusive father who used to side work as mafia man. But, Taehyung wasn't jailed for he was an underage and therefore was kept in children's room. He tortured two young boys brutally there and attempt to kill. They said he ain't normal to be kept here. Therefore, was sent in mulberry mental  hospital in the year, 2010. 

Increasingly the nurses were attacked, so were the doctors and patients as well. He rushed for violence on whoever he saw. This made them tie the boy to the bed.

His life had became nothing but starting from the cold room and ending it there. Just a small window through where he could see nothing but another empty room, while others were given room with nature's view and were allowed to roam freely under the premises. Anyways, he was never interested in that outer world. His life was colorless but he didn't minded. It was better here than world with humans outside.

One day sun shone brighter than usual, or not but that's how it felt or maybe it was because of a beautiful boy who claimed the room just in front of his.

Pretty big eyes secured with thick lashes, blinking all the time as his hairs fell right above them. His pointy nose, chubby engorged cheeks and so those cherry plump lips. Hands holding alpaca plushie.

Taehyung's heart started to beat faster. He was anxious. For the first time he didn't felt disgusted seeing any person. This feeling was very new for him. It frustrated him on how lovely he was feeling inside his heart.  This boy in front of the room he was living in—had something magical that made taehyung feel his frozen heart thawing.

He came as a last peice of sanity for Taehyung. 

That beauty reminded him of rainbow's vibrant colors—so pretty, so brilliant. While Taehyung just had his own gray and black.

To that beauty's disgrace he was sad, broken, troubled, traumatized. The rainbow colours were fading. This world didn't even spared this innocent. He was tied in his some own net bait which he struggle with.

Taehyung was on thin thread trying to make him smile through giving him candies he would steal from canteen. Trying to get his smile though his own was lost. Taehyung wanted this boy to be happy more than himself. He wanted to witness how much beauty that boy's smile must be holding. But, he knew that people comes here because their smiles are perished.

Taehyung wasn't ever more grateful than to wake up and see the beautiful human as the first thing in morning. He loved how this place seemed less dull, just by an appearance of tender small boy. He knew what he's gonna need to keep his life and sanity tamed and innocent.

But the beauty was rebellious, scared.  He refused the medicines, sessions and often used to scream at night for the nightmares he had. Taehyung wanted to comfort him at least try to make him calm. His screams were so painful.

"Jin."

That's what nurses used to call him. It was such a sweet name. Taehyung used to scribble this on walls and on his own wrist with fork spoon. He loved to hurt to himself but now decreasingly it became subtle.

A time came when Jin made his mind to get out of here. He didn't loved to see his parents coming here and crying over his health. It pained him to see himself getting feeble and going backwards while his all friends, cousins out there living life normally.