2.

"You know I've never talked to someone this long. I don't have anyone to talk to."

"But you said that you have friends and they call you V."

"I meant to say my imaginary friends." He laughed making Jin flinch

Jin didn't knew what reaction should be appropriate to give. For a minute the conversation was light and enjoyable then suddenly this man turned back into that abnormal, weird one. Indeed he is peculiar. When Jin went into kitchen for glass of water for himself, he almost screamed his lungs out when Taehyung was standing right behind him, with vase in hand, in air.

"Ahh, don't be scared, I just wanted to tell you even I have the same one." He said smiling shaking the heavy vase singlehandedly, when Jin was thinking if anytime soon this man's gonna smash it on his head, dead.

Jin kept glancing at the wall clock.

12:15 pm.

It's almost afternoon, a fears gurgurling inside for his husband might come early as they had some plan for this evening. If his husband will see Taehyung, Jin would be in deep serious trouble. How can his husband be not mad when jin is with a someone who's totally a complete stranger.

His husband has warned to not to talk with anyone when he's not here, and should check the person first through the peephole but his carelessness Jin. And now he is in here not only talking but sitting with a stranger in their home—alone. This feels wrong on so many levels. Thinking about his husband's angered face scares him to trauma. His husband is sweet lovely one, but once he gets mad, he can rubble everything singlehandedly.

"When's will your mechanic come?"

"He must be stuck, I'm sure, he'll come soon." Oh he's so certain about it. Two hours, thirty minutes past, still no mechanic to be seen and getting peturb under staying in one room with this man who stares at Seokjiin, like he's getting under skin and steals glances in maybe inappropriate way, which is very uncomfortable to him.

Jin decided to ignore him and focus on on the book.

"Seokjin can I get glass of water? Please." Not again! Jin huffed, nodded and left for kitchen. Taehyung paced towards the window, staring out attentively, his jaws in tension, while glancing his wrist watch, repeatedly.

Suddenly, he heard a loud scream of younger. So he ran towards kitchen.

"What happened Seokjin!?"

"C-Cat!." Seokjin cried pointing at the at the cat lurking around on kitchen platform. 

"You're scared of cat?" Taehyung tittered.

"Yes. I'm having ailurophobia. I'm scared of cats, please take it away." Jin said tremblingly.

Taehyung's eyes turned into dark once again.

His laugh stopped. "Is the cat scaring you for real?" Jin nodded, trying to hide beside the refrigerator. Taehyung picked up the white furry creature by neck, apparently squeezing the her.

"Please! don't kill him, just shoo him out of the window." Jin interrupted, his hands reaching out hesitantly for harmless yet fretful creature. 

"You shouldn't forgive the one who scares you, Seokjin. Learn to face the fear." He sounded too thoughtful for this small matter.

"What do you mean?" Seokjin gave a  puzzled look to that blonde man, his hand on Taehyung's high shoulder blade.

"I'll show you." Blonde took out the sleek   knife outta his pocket.