LIX

An extra big thank you to my baby adeqautex who made this beautiful aesthetic 🥺 she also made one for Alison and it will be posted on my next chapter.

Also, this is a random attack but any time I see someone commenting "I imagine David Gandy as Lorenzo" I gag a little.

Last but not least, I know I'm very late and I'm sorry for that, I've posted a message about it on my message board a few days ago.

Heat, unbearable heat.
Droplets of sweat gliding down my hot, tanned skin. Heart racing, pumping blood into my overworked body. Shallow breathing. "You know you'll never win against me, right?" I taunted, uninterestedly fixing the neon pink triangles that scantily covered my breasts while I waited for Lydia to go retrieve the shuttlecock that she had just missed, all the while Tyler, her teammate, stared at her ass.

"Hey, it's not just you!" Retorted Justin, my teammate, in an offended tone.

I waved my hand in dismissal, then prepared for the serve. "Your presence is irrelevant. No offense, though."

Lydia twisted her features into an expression of contempt, her eyes narrowed to slits, solely focused on me. "Oh, I'm sorry if I'm not a pro at taking every shuttlecock that's thrown my way, maybe you could teach me, since you're so talented." She then gave me a wide, fake smile and raised the small, white object up into the air, striking it with her racquet and sending it flying right towards me.

Much to her dismay, I caught it effortlessly and struck it as forcefully as I could, the shuttlecock surpassing both Tyler and Lydia and landing pitifully a few feet behind them. "It's not my fault you can't get any cocks. Anyway, I'm done, this is boring." I sighed, letting the racquet drop onto the soft grass of my backyard and directing myself towards the pool.

It had been way over a week ever since I'd last seen Lorenzo, which, on one side, was a good thing since I was just finishing my period— not that I was against period sex, but it definitely sounded impractical.
But would Lorenzo really care about whether it's practical or not? Of course not, horny old man.
Nevertheless, I still was in the mood all the time, to the point where I'd begun masturbating at least once a day without, however, getting enough satisfaction. In fact, most of my solitary sessions ended with a rough cry of frustration and 0 orgasms.
I needed him.

"Hey, Ty, let's keep playing without them." I heard Justin shout from behind me.

With an annoyed scoff, I jumped into the pool and started swimming, deciding to do at least ten laps before stopping to take a break, in order to release some of the energy my anger and frustration were feeding off of. The cool water had a soothing effect on my scorching skin, splashing and gliding against it, refreshing both my body and my mind.