Hearts Together (Sowon x SinB) 18+

It was Friday evening and GFriend were in Indonesia for their Go Go Gfriend concert on Saturday.

They had arrived in the afternoon and had spent a few hours walking around the city of Jakarta, taking photos and exploring foods that they have never tried before, like Soto Ayam and gado-gado.

As it was a very long flight, 7 hours in fact, plus spending another 3 hours at the airports for the usual hustle n bustle, they were tired and decided to rest for the remainder of the evening.

They had 3 rooms for themselves, 2 girls to each room. It was a 5 star hotel with many luxuries like essential oils, premium body wash / shampoo as well as 2 large single beds and an amazing view 90 stories high.

Eunha was paired with Yuju, Umji with Yerin, and Sowon with SinB.

It was a bit odd, as it's usually Sowon + Eunha, Yerin + SinB and Yuju + Umji, but they decided to change things up a bit just for variety.

Sowon: I'm going to take a shower now. I know you want a shower too so I'll be quick!

SinB: Oh no no please take your time!! It's very comfortable here with the air-con so please don't rush!

Sowon entered the bathroom and began to undress. SinB could hear the water running from the shower.

SinB started imagining Sowon in the shower. It wasn't anything special, since it was a normal thing in their dorm.

But tonight... tonight was different!

It's just the two of them in the room now. There were no plans of communicating with the other members as everyone agreed to meet early noon the next day to prepare for the concert in the evening.

SinB walked to the bathroom door. Without thinking, she turned the knob...

It was unlocked!!

Sowon obviously didn't bother locking the bathroom door as there was no need to. It's just a shower, a daily occurrence.

SinB pushed the door slightly, she peeked and saw Sowon's fully naked body drenching wet from the shower!

Sowon didn't see her as she was facing the shower head with her eyes closed.

SinB's heart was pounding! She scanned Sowon's body from head to toe, her blood pressure rising from excitement!

This was it. SinB could not hold in her feelings any longer.

Even though she was coupled with Yerin, she always felt jealous that Eunha was Sowon's partner.

She would often think how it would be like if they were switched around?

SinB took a step back and started undressing herself.

'What the hell am I doing?' she asked herself.

But her feelings took over all logic and now that she's fully naked, she pushed open the door and walked right towards Sowon!

SinB: Sowon!!

Sowon: .....H... HUH??!?!???

Sowon was obviously shocked!

SinB walked into the shower, grabbed Sowon's hands, and pushed them into the wall behind her!

SinB: Sowon!! F.... forgive me!!!

SinB tiptoed to reach Sowon's lips.

Both their bodies were pinned together! Their breasts squeezed into each other and their lips locked!

SinB could feel Sowon's heart beat like a machine gun! She was obviously shocked by the sudden event and her body didn't have time to calm down.

Sowon could also feel SinB's heart pounding! There was a lot of fear mixed with excitement in her.

They both remained like this for almost half a minute.

When SinB felt Sowon's heart slowing down, she pulled her lips away to speak.

SinB: Sowon... I'm sorry... I... I know this is wrong but... I've liked you for a very long time now. I'm so sorry...

Sowon: H...huh??? ...

SinB: I know you only have eyes for Eunha, and you know I'm coupled with Yerin. This is wrong... I know it's wrong. I get it!!

But I can't hold it in any longer!! I'm in love with you too Sowon unnie!!

Sowon suddenly pushed SinB's hands away from her!!

SinB looked at Sowon's face with fear. She knew that there was a HUGE possibility that this would happen! Her heart began to shatter like broken glass.

'What have I done....?? Why did I do this??! This shouldn't have happened! She hates me now!! She'll not want to have anything to do with me anymore!!'

These were the whirlpool of thoughts going thru SinB's mind as tears began to well up in her eyes.

SinB: ..O... Okay... I understand. I'm sorry. If you don't want to have anything to do with me anymore, it...

Her voice stopped. She couldn't finish her sentence. The tears welling up in her eyes began to flow from her face.

Sowon cupped her hands on SinB's cheeks.

Sowon: SinB aaah... I'm very happy!

SinB: .... H.... huh???

Sowon: SinB aaaah... I'm glad you told me this!!

The taller woman tilted her head down to kiss SinB on the lips.

Sowon: You know, I was also jealous that you were with Yerin! As a leader I had to keep cool all the time, to set a good example!

I've always imagined what it would be like if we switched, you know?

SinB's eyes were tearing up again once more, this time they were tears of joy!

Sowon placed her hands on SinB's hips and pulled the younger woman towards her.

Now they were hugging each other, both feeling their heartbeats as if they were one!

SinB:... S... Sowon unnie!!!

Sowon: Ahhh... SinB aaaah!!

They engaged in a long, passionate French kiss.

Sowon then pushed the younger woman towards the running water from the shower.

Sowon: I haven't finished my shower yet. Why don't we shower together for now? We'll go to bed after this, okay?

SinB: Y.... Yes.... YES!!! YES UNNIE!!!

And there they were, helping each other with the soap and shampoo, rubbing each other's bodies, teasing and giggling like young lovers!