Hearts Together Part 2, The Bedroom

As Sowon and SinB finished showering, they proceeded to wipe themselves dry with the fluffy hotel towels.

Sowon held SinB's left hand and led her out of the bathroom and towards her bed.

She removed her towel and laid it on the bed.

Sowon: It's going to get messy, so we'll do it on the towel to keep the bed clean.

SinB: (Blushing) Oh... okay!

SinB proceeded to put her towel on the bed as well

SinB: We might need more than one towel then!

Sowon smiled and began to crawl onto the bed. SinB followed her right away.

Sowon then gently pushed the younger woman onto the bed so that she's in a sleeping position facing upwards. She then climbed over her and began kissing her on the lips.

SinB responded by pushing her tongue into Sowon's mouth.

Both of them were moaning while tasting each other's tongues and mouths.

After a good 5 whole minutes of non-stop French kissing, Sowon proceeded to lightly kiss SinB on her neck, first on the left, then making her way to the right.

SinB giggled and squeezed her neck to the side where Sowon was kissing.

'So ticklish!' SinB squealed.

Sowon then used her lips to trace downwards SinB's body.

She started sucking SinB's left nipple for about 10 seconds, then right. She kept going each nipple for 10 seconds each until about a minute had passed.

Then she began the downward journey to the main course.

SinB spread her own legs open, obviously impatient from all the anticipation building up until now!

Sowon smiled as she stared at SinB's womanhood.

'Ahh... what a beautiful sight!' she said.

She proceeded to stick her tongue out and lick her puppy lips from the left, then the right, back and forth, teasing SinB's womanhood while refusing to touch the clit.

SinB moaned. She was smiling the whole time but also frustrated at the teasing!

Then Sowon FINALLY started to lick SinB's clit.

'OHHHHH!!' she exclaimed!!

Sowon kept on lapping SinB's clit up and down like a paint brush, then round and round, left and right, over and over again.

Then she pressed her lips into SinB's womanhood and started sucking and licking her clit.

She then slowly inserted her right hand middle finger into SinB's entrance. She moved it back and forth, and it didn't take long for her to locate the G-Spot!

SinB: O... OHHHHH!!! Oh my God!! You've got quite the experience huh!!

Sowon: Ehhhh yeaaah! I've been doing it with Eunha many times now.

SinB: Ehh... lucky her!

Sowon: Doesn't Yerin do this to you as well?

SinB: Um... yes she does, but it's just... different!

Sowon: Really? How so?

SinB: It.... It's hard to explain. Nevermind. Don't stop now!

Both of them giggled and Sowon put her mouth back on SinB's womanhood to continue sucking and licking.

It took a while, but Sowon could feel SinB's body begin to climax from the tongue and finger action.

SinB: ...Ah... AH....AAHHH!!

Sowon began to thrust her finger faster and suck even more rigorously while listening to SinB's moans.

SinB: S...Sowon... Sowon AHHHH... AHHHH!!

Before she knew it, SinB squirted right into Sowon's mouth as well as all over her face!

Sowon kept on thrusting her finger and licking, not letting the younger woman off the hook!

SinB: ...EH???? ...S...Sowon... I... I just came!!...

Sowon completely ignored her. She continued to dominate the younger woman without mercy!

SinB: ... Eh... S... Sowon......I.... I.... AAAAAAAHH!!!

SinB let out ANOTHER huge squirt into Sowon's mouth and face! Sowon seemed to be enjoying every moment of it!

But she wouldn't let her go!

SinB didn't make any attempt to push her away either!

She just kept her hands on the side of the bed, squeezing the towels that were there to keep the bed from being messy.

After a few more minutes, SinB Finally released her ULTIMATE Orgasm, the one that would knock her out cold!

SinB: S....Sowon... I... I.. I can't.... I... A...A ... AAAAAAHHHH!!!

Her third squirt splashed all over Sowon's mouth and face once again.

Sowon could feel SinB's walls around her finger spasm multiple times!

She knew this was the final orgasm as SinB was gasping for air and her vagina had clamped down hard on her finger in that moment.

Sowon pulled her finger out of SinB, then stuck it in her mouth to taste it. 

'Mmmm! You're very yummy!' she said as she sucked the juice around her finger.

Sowon crawled up to SinB, her face and body all wet with SinB's love juice.

'So you can orgasm for up to three times only?' Sowon asked.

'I... I think so' SinB replied in between heavy breaths.

Sowon used her hand to push SinB's face to meet hers and engaged in a long passionate kiss.

Sowon: We have plenty of time. It's not even night time yet. Rest for now.

SinB turned her body towards Sowon, wrapped their limbs around each other and locked in another kiss.

SinB: I love you Sowon

Sowon: I love you too SinB

They both closed their eyes and pressed their bodies hard against each other, their hearts beating as one together.