The trip to pluto?!

My name is Blaine Johnson, I live a rather normal life. I have an amazing girlfriend, great friends, a good job and I live in a lovely neighbourhood. But I'm also a hero, that is why I'm stood on the top of Mount Everest on pancake day digging a hole to protect myself from the nuke before starting to dig a tunnel away from the radiation. When I reached the surface, their voice came through the speakers, they said "What sort of hero are you?! You just let innocents die to save yourself?!" I screamed back asking what innocents they were talking bout and my spy said through the speaker "Probably the climbers" when I recognised his voice I shouted " What the hell?! You're the reason why the evil villain Ushio Chan has been ahead of me?!" I heard Ushio Chan laugh before saying "That's right, he's been working with me this whole time NachoCheese, defender of Earth etcetera, etcetera." I could hear them smiling on the other side of the microphone.

Ushio Chan is a well-known villain on earth, whether it's because of petty thefts or chances of innocents getting hurt. They have never killed anyone however, they hold immense power, when their eyes turn from their usual green to a bright blue, they can cause a massive snow storm with the click of their fingers, no one's ever seen their face before. They always wear a mask whenever in public. They're a dangerous being and the worst of it is that neither I or the police don't know their motive or real identity. Ushio Chan is their, False name.

I got changed into my green strength ranger suit before making my way onto her base that's in the sky, when I entered it was like a maze and no one was in my way, I looked at the map on the wall and headed to the control centre, when I reached it I saw a young person eating a plate of pancakes, cream and strawberries with my spy on the seat opposite them. I shouted "So that's what you look like under the mask?!" They looked up before saying "Oh jeez... What is with security these days...? They even let a fricking cosplayer on here?" before standing up, placing the plate on the table next to them and walking over to the phone, went to call someone before turning around and said " Looks like they've all gone on their lunch break. You can never find good employees around nowadays." before sitting back down, my spy asked whether they could get some pancakes now and they said "Of course, however you may have to make your own, everyone else went on break." He nodded and thanked them before heading out of the command centre leaving me standing there while the most dangerous person on earth was eating pancakes. I couldn't stand waiting any longer that I shouted "Fight me now fiend." They looked up and said "hold on, let me finish my pancakes." I nodded before replying by saying "oh yeah, I totally understand." When they had finished, they placed the plate on the table next to them, clapped their hands while smiling and said "So who are you again?" they looked genuinely confused and I shouted "How could you not recognise your own enemy?! I'm NachoCheese the defender of the earth, the great green strength ranger!" they tried to stifle their laughter before saying "you gotta be kidding me? Are you some sick fan boy or something?" they looked at me before carrying on by saying "wait you're being serious. Well I gotta admit you wouldn't have any fan boys but I feel bad for the earth to have their hero dressed as a strength ranger." they was openly laughing at me to my face, they managed to stop laughing, pushing back their hair while they got up, stretched and yawned as if they were bored before saying "I accept your challenge." As they smiled. I charged at them, they put their hands in their pockets and closed their eyes before swiftly moving out of the way before I hit them, they grabbed my wrist and bent it back enough to hurt but not break it, they said "tip of advice, keep your movements loose and don't let your opponent behind you." They kicked the back of one of my knee caps before pushing me over and saying "this is frightfully boring." They had an immense coldness in their eyes as they stood their staring down at me as I got up again. They told me to just give up and I refused, they seemed highly irritated about that but there was also a sadness in their eyes, I charged towards them again and they used their powers to put a layer of ice all over the floor, I went to use my shield as a board and they laughed while saying "If you do that. You will go crashing out of that window." They pointed to the window and I decided not to do that. Instead I charged towards them but stopped in my tracks right in front of them when they said "I don't know why you're so against me ridding the world of litter. I thought as a citizen of earth you'd appreciate no litter." Because I had stopped charging towards them. They pressed a button that opened a trapdoor beneath me sending me falling into a space pod set for Pluto. The trapdoor closed above me and I was sent off to space in a space pod.

I watched out of the window as I went further away from planet earth, away from my family... my friends... And my partner...