A h-armless situation?

Since that day we trained from dusk till dawn and slept in two abandoned cabinets by the side of a cliff. When I originally asked why here all Ushio said was "Oh well if we get attacked, I can escape down there." I thought we were becoming fiends but obviously not. Actually, we can't be friends anyway. She's the most notorious villain in the world. As I was thinking this, I suddenly got a kick to the head. I fell on the ground and Ushio just said "Jeez... Why are you spacing out. What would you do if I came to kill you? Bore me to death?" I realised I was training at that moment and she must've been waiting for me to start for like 10 minutes. As I was getting up she held her hand out to me while saying "Keep your head out of the gutter. Thinking about unnecessary stuff will get you killed during battle. I've also had the people I care about affected by all this so stop thinking about your Uncle Joe and your girlfriend." I took her and she helped me up. To be honest I had forgotten about my uncle Joe and my fiancée for a second. We practiced all day again and that night while Ushio was sleeping in her cabinet I went to the city and arrested someone who was robbing a bank. I took a cage out of a shop window and took them both back to the cliffside with me. I put the guy in the cage and closed the door. It was then a voice behind me said "So you've been collecting pets have you?" I spun around quickly to find Ushio looking at me and that's when I noticed her cabinet was turned to ash, I asked what happened and she just said "While you were out playing hero for a bank in this city full of psychopaths, Evan kindly sent some of them here." She pointed to a cage made of ice hanging over the edge of the cliff, it had two men in it wearing full on black clothes. One was begging for his life, the other was just sat there. After securing the robber couldn't escape by freezing the latch, we started questioning Evan's henchmen at once, the one who was just sat there appeared to be the one in charge so we questioned his friend who was very gracious and kindly told us why they were sent here. They were sent to capture Ushio and kill me. That guy didn't know anything else so we moved onto the other one, he wouldn't talk other than when he was mocking and taunting us, I so wanted to kill him but Ushio said "Don't it would ruin your reputation. I'll deal with this." She brought the cage towards her before holding a sword made of ice to his throat, he laughed while he said "You wouldn't dare." he sounded very confident however, Ushio was much more confident.

She said with the biggest smirk on her face and her eyes tinged blue, "You wanna bet?" before chopping the lower part of the guy's arm off. He screamed in pain as his lower arm fell onto his lap. Soon later he told us everything. Once our questioning was over Ushio asked me to go take them and the robber somewhere a bit warmer, when I came back, she was asleep in one of the trees and that was when I too, went to sleep.

The next day we let the men go and as they were leaving, we warned them not to tell Evan they were caught as he will probably kill them. We too started leaving that area that day.