01 Attitude

It was a normal morning. I was getting ready for school. But it was my first day at a new school. It was a school for the talented. My brother, Seungcheol or S.Coups, was already enrolled at this school and he's been going for about a year. I had no friends at my old school and i don't plan on making any here either.
"Y/N! Hurry up! You've been in there for like an hour!" My brother was whining outside of the bathroom door.
"It's been 15 minutes butt face!" I don't speak formally. I call him names and yell at him a lot.
"Yah! Don't call me a butt face!"
"Yah! Don't tell me what to do butt face!" I started laughing from behind the door. I opened the door and went to my room.
I got dressed and did my makeup.

^outfit

^outfit.
"Let's go! I'm ready!" I started banging on the bathroom door. "Hurry up slow poke!"
"I swear. What about breakfast?" My brother opened the door. "I'm hungry."
"Suck it up. We're gonna be late."
"Since when do you care about being late?"
"Good point. But let's gooooo!!!!" At my old school I was late to almost every class. I didn't really care. The only classes i cared about were music and dance.
"Fine. But i'm driving."
"Big boy Coups wants to drive! Ok. But don't crash." I winked at him.
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes at me.

^ the car we tookWe arrived at school and all eyes were on us

^ the car we took
We arrived at school and all eyes were on us.
"Is this what it's like everyday for you?" I leaned over to my brother.
"Yeah but you get used to it." He shrugged and started towards the school. I followed him.
People were talking. "Wow. Is that the new girl?" "She's so pretty." "She must be S.Coups' sister."
One girl came up to me. "You better stay away from S.Coups. He's mine." I cringed.
"Last time i checked, he didn't have a girlfriend. And staying away from him is gonna be hard. I mean i do live with him."
She gasped. "Slut."
"I'm his sister, Dumb dumb." I walked away from her and left her dumbfounded. I walked over to my brother and his friends.
"Hyung, is this your sister? She's really pretty." Some guy was checking me out.
"Yes, Joshua, this is my sister."
"Hey. You're S.Coups hyung's sister? But you're too pretty to be related to him." A tall guy started talking to me.
"Hah he just called you ugly."
"Yes Hoshi, I know. And Mingyu, I swear. If you want anymore cookies you better zip it." My brother pointed his finger at the tall one.
"You have some weird friends Coups." I gave the group of boys a weird look.
"Yes i know." He looked at me, annoyed. "But hey. At least i actually have friends."
I hit his shoulder. "Yah! I choose not to have friends. They're overrated and just end up stabbing you in the back anyways."
"Whatever."
"Before the bell rings i want to know your names." I gestured to the group of boys.
"Ok i'll start. I'm Jeonghan."
"I'm Joshua." He winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm Jun."
"I'm Hoshi, or Soonyoung. It doesn't really matter."
"I'm Wonwoo." Wow he's handsome.
"I'm Woozi, or Jihoon."
"I'm DK, or Dokyeom, or Seokmin."
"I'm Mingyu."
"The8, or Minghao, or Myungho."
"Hi. I'm Seungkwan."
The next one just stayed silent and stared at me. Seungkwan hit his arm. "Oh. I'm Vernon. But you can call me Hansol."
"I'm Dino, or Chan."
"Ok that's a lot of names," i said. "Doesn't matter though. I'll probably end up forgetting them anyways." I shrugged and walked inside.
When I walked in everyone was staring at me and whispering. I ignored it and went to my locker.
Some random girl approached me. "Ehem. I didn't know we were getting a new student. What's your talent? Being ugly?" She laughed and so did a few people around us.
"And what's your talent? Being useless?" I closed my locker.
"I sing." She crosses her arms.
"Awww. Cute."
"I'm better than you." She had an annoying high pitch voice.
"How would you even know that? You don't even know me."
"Oh. Then I should introduce myself. I'm Irene."
"Well Irene. It's not a pleasure to meet you." I put my hand out for her to shake it. She grabbed it started to twist it.
"I'm the queen of this school, bitch."
I got out of her grip and grabbed her hair. "Not for long." I let go of her and walked to my first class, vocals.
—————
*S.Coups' POV*
"Hey hyung! Your sister is showing Irene up!" Hoshi started yelling for me.
"What?" I looked down the hallway and saw Y/N holding onto Irene's hair. "Oh good lord." I face palmed.
"Your sister is pretty cool." Hansol came up to me.
"Yeah but she gets into a lot of fights. You know how many times she's come home with a cut lip and bruised or bloody knuckles? A lot."
"At least she knows how to defend herself." He shrugged and walked off.
"Guys. Let's go." Me and the boys have the same schedule. Coincidentally, we have the same schedule as Y/N too.
————
*Y/N's POV*
I walked into the classroom and sat down. My brother walked in with his weird friends. He sat next to me and his friends sat around us. One of them tapped my shoulder, "Since you're new the teacher is gonna make you battle one of our students." I turned around and it was Woozi.
"Ok," I spoke nonchalantly.
"Wahhh. I like her," he said to my brother, "she's cool."
Then the teacher came in. "I heard we have a new student. Prove why you're here." He gestured for me to come to the front of the room.
"What am i supposed to sing?"
"Whatever you want." He smiled at me.
"K. Uhhh....Bermuda Triangle by Zico ft Crush and Dean."
"Oooooo. Can you pull that off? I mean it's a pretty hard song." The teacher looked at me.
"I mean, i'm here for a reason. Aren't I?"
"Ok. Good luck." He gave me a thumbs up.
I started the song.
————
*Hansol's POV*
Wahhhh. Y/N is so cool. She raps very well and her vocals are great. She's super pretty too... i mean- whatttt? I may or may not like her even though i just met her.
When she finished everyone was clapping and cheering, even the teacher.
————
*Y/N's POV*
Everyone was cheering. I just stood there.
"Wow. Y/N," the teacher was amazed, "I didn't expect that. You for sure should be here."
"Are you kidding?" Irene stood up.
"Miss Irene. Do you think you can do better?" The teacher questioned her. This should be fun.
"Of course." She flipped her hair. Omg i swear this girl gets on my nerves. "I'm gonna sing 7 rings by Ariana Grande."
"Ok. Go ahead."
She started and when she got to the rap part she kept messing up.
"Ok ok ok. Let me show you how it's done." I did the rap part flawlessly. She looked annoyed. "Awww. Are you sad? Is it because i'm better?" The bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and went to my next class. Band. I was a percussionist. We had a drum set at home and i would always play.
"Ok new girl," the teacher started talking, "show me something."
I walked over to the drum set. I started off easy and escalated. By the end everyone was in shock.
"Wow. I haven't had that good of a percussionist in awhile." The teacher started clapping.
________________________________
to be continued...