08 Surprise

*in the morning*
When I woke up, the house was silent. Weird. You'd think having 13 boys in your house it would be crazy. But no. It was dead silent.
I went downstairs and saw no one. There were no pillows or blankets. No food on the table or counter. No notes or anything. I continued looking around. The curtains closed, and the lights that were on, turned off. I couldn't see much. Not this again.
"Just take me away." I held my arms out.
Nothing. I was a little annoyed now.
"I swear if y'all are messing with me." I heard a sound come from the bathroom. I went to go investigate.
There was a box on the floor. I opened it.
There was a note. It read 'This is your first clue. The second one can be found where you came in on a rainy night.'
A scavenger hunt? Really?
I went to the door and found another box. The note said 'People say your face glows when you see new shoes.'
What? I headed to my room. I found a new pair of shoes in my bed. They were heels. They were beautiful. The note next to them said 'You'll need a dress for these heels. Go to the spot where the ding dongs watch the Bachelorette.' I giggled at this clue. I went back downstairs. I walked over to the couch to find a beautiful dress. The note on it said 'Go get ready for school and come down for breakfast afterwards.'
I went up to my room to get ready.

^outfitI did my makeup; eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss

^outfit
I did my makeup; eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.
I went down to the kitchen. The guys were there with another box and a donut with a candle on it. They started singing happy birthday. So this was all for my birthday.
I started smiling.
"Open the box Y/N," Hansol said while smiling.
I opened the box and found a beautiful ring.

"Oh my gosh. It's beautiful." I grabbed the ring. I put it on. It fit perfectly.
"Do you like it?" Hansol was still smiling.
"I love it."
------
*Hansol's POV*
Her eyes were sparkling. She really loved it. I could feel Coups Hyung pat my shoulder. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him and then at Y/N. She was beautiful. I wanted to make this a great day for her.
"Ok," she said out of nowhere, "let's go ding dongs." She started laughing.
-----
*at school*
I arrived at school, Hansol at my side and the rest of the group behind me.
"I have a surprise for you later." Hansol leaned and whispered.
I was kind of nervous and excited at the same time.
He winked at me and went to his locker. My heart started to flutter. I don't like him, do I?
I mean, he's perfect. I just met him and we're already so close. It's like the universe wanted us to meet.
My thoughts were interrupted. "Awww look. It's the bitch who got my boyfriend in trouble." It was Irene and she looked mad.
Boyfriend? She must mean Taehyung. "I'm sorry but your bitch ass boyfriend was beating up my friend."
"He was beating up your friend because he deserved it." She cocked her head to the side and crossed her arms.
"And why is that? Chan did nothing wrong." I started raising my voice.
"It was punishment. For hurting JK." She flipped her hair.
I swear this little bi- "JK deserved to get his ass beat. Chan didn't. JK lied. He's pathetic." I got in her face. I felt hands on my shoulders behind me.
"Y/N," Hansol whispered in my ear, "it's your birthday. I don't want you to get in a fight."
"Can I at least slap her?" I really wanted to hit this bitch.
"No. You can take your rage out on her tomorrow," he paused, "but right now you need to come with me."
I was nervous. Where was he gonna take me? What was he gonna do?
He led me to the gym. "What're we doing here?" I was extremely confused on why he would bring me here of all places.
"You'll see." He smiled.
Students started piling in. "What?"
He just smiled. Everyone sat down on the bleachers.
"Guys," Hansol said to the crowd, "today is Y/N's birthday." People started clapping. "This is dedicated to you, Y/N."
The guys came up to the front. Music started playing. I recognized it immediately. It was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. They started singing to me.
This was so sweet. What did I do to deserve friends like this? I've been such an awful person. I've gotten into fights, screamed at people, and turned against my family for a bit of time. Yet they do this. I had the best friends ever. Not only are they my friends, they're like my family now. They support me, help me, care for me, and love me. I started tearing up at my own thoughts. They were happy tears. I was happy that I got so lucky. I was happy that out of all the bad things that have happened, this is happening. I was happy that i had them.
They finished the song. They all ran up to hug me. It was the nicest group hug ever. Hansol held on for a little longer than the rest. He made me happy. He pulled away from me. "Happy birthday, Y/N."
"Thank you, Hansol." I smiled at him.
------
*time skip; after school*
"Where now?" I knew that that wasn't the only thing they had planned.
"Back home," Coups said. "But out the 13 of us, who are your favorites?"
"You, Hansol, and Chan. Why?"
"Because that's who's going with."
"What? Going where?"
He looked at me and smiled. "It's a surprise."
I pouted. "It better be a good one."
________________________________
to be continued...