Chapter IV: Springtrap or Afton?

"What do you mean you got your revenge?" A 9 year old Brian asked to the spirit of Charlie, who seemed to be grinning, she responded "We killed the man who killed us! We got our revenge finally! " Brian knew he should be happy for the smaller girl but he just felt... sad "Does this mean you're gonna leave me?" Charlie looked at Brian, surprised. "Of course not! We had a promise remember! I need to protect you now!" Brian smilled as he wipped the tears that had started forming in his eyes "O...Okay" Charlie smilled "But what DID you do to him anyways?" Charlie spoke, more hesitantly this time "We gave him a doze of his own Medicine, he tried to hide in a springlock suit, but since it was really old and there were alot of water leaks, the springlocks failed and he was crushed inside" that was the first time Brian felt sick around Charlie

--------------

Brian stared at the green golden bunny in shock, he knew what these two words meant, but he didn't feel scared... he walked into the room and looked at Helpy "Well... what do I do with him?" Helpy looked hesitant before answering "Well you can either Salvage him to put him in the pizzeria or get him scrapped completely" Brian thought for a second and he heard Charlie scream "Scrap Him! It's what he deserves for what he did to us!" Brian looked at the bigger robot and he felt his heart ache, he felt pity for the robot, but he felt even more pity for the man trapped inside of it. He sighed, he knew Charlie would be really mad at him for this but he looked down at the small robot anyway and said "I'll Salvage him" Brian suddenly felt the room to cold and he heard Charlie shout behind him "WHAT?!" Brian shivered as he felt the ghosts anger come to him, but he pushed it down and looked at Helpy "So what do I do now?" Helpy looked at him "Well we have to take him to the Salvage room so we can do audio tests and see how he reacts to them" Brian nodded and grabbed the shut down robot, placing him on his back and walked out of the vents

Brian placed the robot on a chair in the almost all black room, the only light source being the little bulb hanging front the ceiling on top of the table, he looked down at Helpy and said "So you're gonna play audio logs, and if reacts to some of them, he's good for salvation?" Helpy nodded and walked out of the room, Brian shivered again as he felt Charlie's anger come up 'guess that means I'm not getting help from her either, and Chris doesn't seem to be here anymore' he thought . He say down and looked at the clipboard as the first audio file started, he looked back up to noticed he didn't have any reaction. He hummed and the test continued on. After comparing the results to see if he was salvageable, and he was. Even though Brian had to use the taser a few times. So he grabbed moved to grab the animatronic but Helpy's voice come through the intercoms "It's okay Brian , there should be some people coming here to get him at the restaurant" Brian nodded and walked out of the room, crossing paths with two man as he did.

Brian came into the pizzeria with a small yawn, after the test in the Salvage room, he had talked to Charlie, managed to convince her not to be mad at him anymore, and even if he could still feel her anger, she had calmed down quite alot. He opened up the curtains and saw Helpy hitting the Animatronic and speaking in an angry tone "Come on! WAKE UP you pile of trash" Brian rushed over "Woawoawoa! Calm down! What's wrong?" Helpy looked at him as she stopped hitting the robot and she spoke in a softer tone to him "He won't wake up!" Brian hummed and walked behind the rabbit "It should have a switch to turn on in that back" Brian bent down, the fur looked a little burned and there seemed to be specks of blood here and there, Brian shivered at the sight while getting reminded of what was inside the suit but quickly found the switch and hummed "Well that's odd..." Helpy looked at him confused and tilted her head " whats odd?" The man looked over at the small bear and spoke silently "The switch is flipped to on..." Brian walked to the front of the robot and snapped his fingers next to his ear "You there buddy?" He got a small ear twitch and a groan as a response. Helpy looked at him impressed and spoke "I didn't know you knew stuff about animatronics!" Brian nodded and looked over at the green bunny, who seemed to be slowly waking up "I took a major in Technology and we learned about animatronics, we used Afton robotic's animatronics as an example of what we learned and we found out they all sorta work the same"  Helpy nodded. They both turned to the bunny as he let out a loud groan and opened his eyes. Brian smilled and pushed down Charlie's anger that he felt rising up again and spoke "Hey there pal!" The taller robot looked at him in surprise by just how...oddly calm he seemed "Hello...?" That's when he noticed the small robot next to the living human and all of his confusion went down the drain " Oh...It's you" Helpy glared at him "Yes, It's not good to see you again" The bunny chuckled silently and got up "Same goes to you, so I'm guessing he's the new owner?" Helpy nodded and Brian's smile faltered a bit, this probably meant that Helpy knew about the man in the suit, so therefore she knew about the murders. But he just had to act, act clueless to things he shouldn't know about, but still does. Brian smilled at the tall bunny and spoke in a clear tone "Sorry! I didn't get your name! Can't just keep calling you pal and buddy!" The bunny looked over at him again and said "Just call me...Springtrap" Brian heard Charlie's voice in the back of his head "He won't tell you his real name, but it's William Afton" Brian nodded with and smile and shook the 'Animatronic's' hand. He spoke with a calm tone "Well I'm Brian, and I saw you already know Helpy!" The dead man looked at the small robot with a glare and said through gritted teeth "That I do!" The small bear was still glaring at him but slightly broke it when she looked over at Brian "Oh! It's time for minigames" At that, Springtrap looked confused, so he didn't know about the portal...

---------

Hey guys! JoinTheParty here to tell y'all that I'll be trying to make longer chapters from now on, also this story doesn't have a set uploading schedule, I do it when I have the time and I'm currently very busy because I'll be doing concerts for Christmas and school has been keeping me busy, most of the chapters will be written in advance, that's all for now, see y'all in party land!
Word count: 1159