Chapter XIII: To be whole again

Brian took in a sharp breath as he opened his eyes, Inky darkness surrounding him like smoke, he got up from the somewhat solid floor underneath him but he couldn't see anything, he turned around and there stood the same creature as before, before he could say anything the being opened it's mouth; their voice sounded odd, southing yet alarming, familiar yet Oh so strange. "You're finally awake" it was short, calm and yet brian shuddered at all the emotions that were hidden deep in the three words. Worry, fear, anxiousness and he could go on but he still had questions. So he asked "W-Where am I?" The creature looked around before shrugging his floating arms "I'm not sure what this is called, but it is my prison" The last word stuck out out from the rest to Brian's ears, prison... had the creature been stuck here "you must be wondering why you are here correct?" The human nodded, not trusting his voice at the moment. The rabbit like being looked at him with a small smile, white teeth almost glowing against his dark fur "We are the same but not as one" The reply was as mysterious as the whole creature's existence, it seemed that the being sensed his confusion and spoke again "we used to be together, as in one identity. That is before I completed my purpose. I am Shadow Bonnie, but people know me as 'The saint'. I am the one that allowed the children their revenge. I am here because I to be something again, I want to be whole again"  Brian started shaking, he was... there's no way that was true right? He'd always been Bryan Films right? Not some shadowy Bonnie creature with floating limbs "Think about it, how eiuld you be able to see dead people if you were a normal human! Let alone only dead people of the Fazbear franchise!" His body shook as he looked at the rabbit, he asked quietly "T-Then how did I-I end up becoming...me?" The rabbit looked surprised for a second before responding "I am unsure how you turned from... me to human, however I do know that it happened after William Afton was put in the springlock suit" Brian nodded and his shaking lessened. Was he willing to listen to the other being only because they were the only ones there, or was it maybe because of that dream? Either way it sounded slightly unbelievable, even for Fazbear Entertainment. Not even unbelievable! It sounded like the post of a badly written Fan-Fiction by a teenager who has nothing better to do in their lives. But he asked anyways "So if we become one again... what will happen to me?"  The rabbit floated slowly torwards him with a small sigh "Even if we do become one and the same, I won't have full control over the body: I have grown weak, and would only be allowed temporary control, even then it would ask a lot of power from me, i would prefer using these temporary moments to assure your safety if needed" it would be nice to have someone watch over him, and by what the other him had said earlier, this was a prison, so he had been stuck here ever since Brian came into existence... he couldn't imagine how lonely it would have been... he sighed and looked up at the being with a determined expression "Okay, what do I have to do?" The rabbit looked shocked again before holding his hand out in the 'human's' direction "Just shake my hand" Brian took a deep breath and grabbed the other's hand, a bright light filled the shadowy room, fighting against the urge to close his eyes, Brian shook the others hand and suddenly all he saw was black again.