Sleepover

Warning: just fluff

~Kiri's POV~

"Come on Bakugo, please" I begged, grabbing onto his arm

"Why do you want me to stay anyway?" I rolled my eyes as I lightly pushed him off of me

"Because."

"That's not a very good answer" I scoffed and he smiled a little, making me want to smile too.

I adverted my eyes around his room, trying not to look at him. I know I'll give in if I look at him.

I don't want to spend the night because I don't want this crush to go any further. Kirishima is my bestfriend. I can't lose him. Even if I'd never admit it out loud.

"Well we can eat snacks and watch movies, I have a few scary ones if that's what you want, although I'm not to sure that's a good idea unless you want to be woken up by me having nightmares-"

I covered his mouth

"Stop talking, ill stay. No scary movies. And just for tonight okay?"

"Okay" he agreed smiling widely and I couldn't help but smile a little back.

What is this boy doing to me?!

Kirishima ran downstairs as I awkwardly sat on his bed

It was already pretty late, we've been studying for our upcoming exams.

I glanced around his dimly lit room for what seemed to be the 100th time as I noticed pictures of me, as well as the rest of 1-A on his wall. He really was friends with anything that breathes.

"Hey so I remember you telling me you like tea so I made you some, did you choose a movie?" Kirishima asked as he walked back in his room

"No."
I shrugged and he chuckled

I laid down on his bed, facing the tv as he put in the first movie he could find.

He laid down in front of me but I could still see pretty well, considering his hair was down.

He's so close to me I could practically feel him touching me.

Almost as if every nerve in my body was tingling, pulling towards him.

I shook my head and started watching the movie.

It appeared to be some love sick romantic type thing but I wasn't sure.
I looked down slightly to see Kirishimas eyes slowly starting to close

He's probably tired.

I laid back a bit and stared at the ceiling.
What am I going to do about this
I can't tell him how I feel, he would probably be disgusted.

I looked back down to see him completely asleep.

I took my shirt off and curled under the blankets, enjoying the warmth.

Kirishima started to stir so I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him a tad closer, to feel the warmth of my quirk.

He relaxed but I didn't move. I liked this.

This is the first time in a while I know I don't have to worry about him getting hurt, he's safe here. In my arms.

Please let me know if there are any errors

Also, smile more you beautiful chicken nugget you💚