19

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook POV:

I sat in the schools garden trying to calm myself down. I didn't mean to attack Jackson, but I let my anger take over me.

As I rest on the bench until a familiar scent fills my nostrils. It's Jimin and he seems very disappointed.

"What is wrong with you!" He says as he sits next to me, causing me to sigh.

"Hyung he is gone, and I am failing to protect him." I explained with a frown, but I didn't expect a giggle as a response.

"Wh-"

"You so have a crush on!" Jimin giggles out and I frown even more.

"N-No I d-don't, hyung!" I whines causing him to giggle even more.

"Yes you do!" At this point Jimin was tearing up from laughter.

"Hyung stop it!" I whined even more and then he immediately stopped giggling.

"Sorry, I got carried away." Jimin explains.

"I can tell he is your mate so why don't you just follow his scent?" Jimin explains and then it dawned on me. I could've had Taehyung in my arms by now if I wasn't so caught up in my anger.

"We need to go home now." I said as I stood up, but before I could do so I bumped into someone.

"J-Jackson?" I asked as I see Jackson, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Mark standing in front of Jimin and I.

"We want to join you Jungkook. We want our friend back, now." Nayeon said in determination.

"Great, we need more people. I have a feeling Somi isn't alone." I explained and then we all made our way to my home where Namjoon and everyone were already waiting for us.

"Who are they?" Hoseok asked as he spots a unfamiliar triple.

"They are Taehyung's friends they wanted to help. Anyway no time for questions we must make our way to Taehyung now." I said and they all nodded.

"Yoongi already figured out where he is at. We just need to go there and attack." Namjoon explained.

"Do we actually have a plan?" Nayeon asked in a nervous tone.

"We don't, and I don't think we have time to do so." Namjoon responds back.

"Well that's just great." Nayeon says as she rolls her eyes.

"No time on discussing this we need to save Taehyung. I feel like something bad is happening." I said and then we all ran into a van that has enough seats for us.

After twenty minutes we finally stopped in front of a big mansion. But to make sure no one sees us we parked a few blocks back, and walked to the mansion.

We looked through windows and saw no one, until we noticed a warehouse connected to the back of the mansion.

"Bingo! Everyone get a parter and go to every entrance." Namjoon instructs.

Everyone got into partners, Jimin and I together. We took the main entrance, and on a certain count we were to all to attack. Well that was supposed to happen, but loud screams from a very familiar person were heard and I couldn't handle it any longer.

As I was about to break in, but Jimin stops me.

"Jungkook don't, I know it hurts you but we must follow what Namjoon says or we will all be in danger." He reasons but I growl.

"I can't Jimin, he is crying out in pain. I need to-"

"Guys on the count of three break in." Namjoon interrupts me through our head pieces.

On the count of three we all break in scaring a lot of people, who were in robes?

Breaking through the crowd, Jimin already turned into his wolf form and began to attack.

I rush to Taehyung who I still haven't spot, but followed his scent.

As I got closer I began to spot him, but the sight was awful. All I can see is red as Somi gets on top of his bloody body. I suddenly turn into my wolf form and pounce on her causing her to fall to the ground, me on top of her.

Allowing my anger control me, I attack and rip her throat with my sharp teeth. She lets out a blood curdling scream but stops as she lays limp under me.

I look back and see Taehyung crying and barely breathing.

I turn back into my human form and rush towards him and take him in my arms. He is loosing so much blood.