5♡ MY HOUSE!?!

_We stopped at the same cliff where I had watched the explosion_

Zack was sitting on a log nibbling away on some cupcakes we stole from one of the stores on our way out here. I stared off at the parking lot of the now under reconstruction cafe.

"Whats been up with you?" I asked Zack as he licked the pink frosting from the top of the mini cake. "What are you talking about?" He sucked on his tongue to reserve the flavors. "You've been acting weird since the event last night.." He looked at me then looked away. "I'm fine." He insisted.

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are not"

"Are too"

"Are not"

"Why the hell does it matter?!" Zack snapped throwing the cupcake over the cliff. I stared him down. "Because.." He sighed grabbing another one. "Because why?!" I knew Zack hated it when I did stuff like that. "Tch. Forget it." I rolled my eyes he didn't have to be a jerk. Though that is just how he is.

" You've been calling me these cute pet names, telling me you need me. You even went beserk when Faxious beat on me a couple times. There is something your not telling me Zack... or you are and aren't making it clear enough." I took a chip from the chip bag hugged in the book bag we a brought. "Is it wrong I wanna protect the only friend ever there for me even though you left without me." He stabbed a verbal knife down onto the table. "Hey I asked if you wanted to go. You turned me down. Though you left with Rachel, you played games with her." I had a point but Zack did too. "Whatever.."

"You loved Rachel didn't you Zack...? " I spoke feeling a burn in my chest. An unfamilair burn.

"No who the hell are you to say that?!"

"Think about it Isaac! You didn't wanna talk about her with me! Then cried because you killed her!"

I stood up throwing my katana over back in place. "You never cried over a victim!" I growled becoming jealous and angered. Even hurt..

"I told you because I trusted you! Because I was hurt! Because I wanted answers of why I felt the way I did!" I ran my hand through my hair in regret. I didn't have to bring up a sensetive topic. Crap.. "Zack I.." I found a loss of words. "If I knew you were gonna throw it up in my face I would of kept my mouth shut." He snapped. "I didn't -" I clamped shut as I felt his anger radiate. "Leave me the hell alone. You need me I'll be destroying your house." He snatched his things up and walked to the cliff edge sliding down it.

At least I knew where he was going. "Fine! Don't let the carpets bleed out!" I growled.

I cleaned up the mess we made while I was doing so. My chest sped up so much that my shirt was beating with my heart. Why did I get a hit of anxiety, worry, guilt...? I didn't mean to hit the sensitive spot on Zack.. I didn't even really know why I even started this conversation or argument. However you wanna put things..

Maybe he was just going through something that I couldn't fully understand. Anything was possible at this point. Though I knew he was right. I shouldn't have thrown it up in his face the way I did. Now he might not even trust me... Or even possible respect me.

I was startled by an explosion from behind me. The ground shook and my feet bared teeth into the ground. When the shaking stopped I saw smoke in the woods far away from my position. It was the same direction of my house. Smoke was everywhere in the air and I could here the cops from a mile away. Great. Just great.

Wait a second did Zack... DID HE ACTUALY DESTROY MY HOUSE THAT FAST?!?!?!

I grabbed the things I couldn't leave behind and rushed to my hopefully not destroyed house.