SOUDA~KUN HALLLLP!!!

Okay, so, before I start this chapter I just want to explain why I ship Tsumioda/Band-Aid. Not because I feel invalid for shipping it I just want to let people know why I love these two so much. I personally kin Ibuki but I also relate a lot Mikan. I think their dynamic of super caring hyper girl and shy, has low self esteem , but is one of the sweetest souls on earth girl  is amazing. It's a giant comfort ship of mine and I just wish people would apperciate these two girls more.

Ibuki's positivity and trait of caring about how people feel could really help Mikan. On the other hand, Mikan could help Ibuki out when she doesn't relize she's being too loud, or when Ibuki just isn't humaning well. So, I think these two really balance each other out. They also just make a cute couple. Another reason I ship these two is because Ibuki actually compliments Mikan and doesn't just do it to be nice. You can see her complimenting the nurse through out the game. Also, "Girl Love! It's slippery when wet!"- Ibuki Mioda. 

"Then why did Mikan kill her then?" I hear you asking? DID YA'LL RELLY FORGET SHE WAS TORTURED BY JUNKO, AND THAT SHE HAD CAUGHT THE DESPAIR DISEASE BEFORE SHE KILLED IBUKI!? I honestly don't think Mikan would have done such a thing if all of those things didn't build up. They also just seem like good friends. So, yeah, enough with my rant, on with the story!

(P.S. I headcanon Ibuki and Souda being Super Best Buds.)

...............................................................................................................................................................

Sc3n3 K1d: SOUDA~KUN HALLLLP!!!

SodaPopButNotHot: Whatca need?

Sc3n3 K1d: Ibuki wants to ask Mikan out but is having trouble choosing where she thinks the best place for a date between them would be.

SodaPopButNotHot: YOU'RE FINALLY ASKING MIKAN OUT!?!

SodaPopButNotHot: AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF ENDLESS PINING IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

SodaPopButNotHot: THANK YA BABBE JEZUS!

Sc3n3 K1d: Hey! Soud~Kun isn't aloud to make fun of Ibuki when he's been blindly in love with Gundham and just a year ago finally accepting it!

SodaPopButNotHot: ...

SodaPopButNotHot: You have a point.

SodaPopButNotHot: But this is about you and Mikan! Not me being a pansexual disaster!

Sc3n3 K1d: Okay, true! Do you have any advice fo Ibuki?

SodaPopButNotHot: Dude. You know I've never dated anyone before.

Sc3n3 K1d: Ibuki means the place for the date Souda!

SoudaPopButNotHot: Oh! Yeah, I can help ya with that.

SoudaPopButNotHot: What's a place that you both like hanging out at?

Sc3n3 K1d: Well, Ibuki and Mikan love spending time together at the diner. But we also like hanging out at Titty Typhoon. Ibuki can't decide between the two.

SodaPopButNotHot: Then go to both.

Sc3n3 K1d: Nani!?!? 

SodaPopButNotHot: Yeah. Just go to both. If both of you are chill with it then just do it.

Sc3n3 K1d: Ibuki thanks you for your advice Souda! Ibuki is now going to ask Mikan Tsumiki out!

SodaPopButNotHot: Good luck bro!

Sc3n3 K1d: Thanks bro!

................................................................................................................................................................