The Scene Kid And The Cute Adorable Wreck Go On A Date And Gosh Can Mikan Sing!

(Mikan's POV)

It was 5:00 and Mikan was more of a nervous wreck than usual. She was going on a date with Ibuki Mioda. Thank God she looked at least a little bit cute with the out fit she decided to wear. She was wearing a pastel pink sweater dress with a light blue overall skirt over it. She wore shiny black dress shoes with white knee high socks that had frills at the end, and very, VERY light make up on. Only a bit of blush and some lip gloss. She paced around her apartment, wringing her hands and muttering to herself. "Oh G-God. Wh-What if I do some thing w-wrong and she doesn't l-like me anymore? What i-if she r-realizes she h-hates me and c-calls it o-off? Wh-What if-?" Her nervous rant was interrupted by her doorbell going off.

"O-Oh! That m-must be her!" Mikan hurried over to the door to let Ibuki in, whilst trying not to trip and fall. She opened the door to see Mioda in a black crop top with two bold white X's on the front, One sleeve is fish net, the other is black and white stripes. She's wearing a blue and purple plaid skirt with multiple pant chains on it, thigh high black socks with neon colored skulls on them, and spiky platform boots, along with her normal amount of make up. To Tsumiki, she looked like an angel.

"Y-You look a-amazing Ibuki." Mikan said timidly, her eyes pointing to the ground with a light but noticeable blush on her face. The Musician smiled widely.
"Thank you! You look amazing too Mikan!" The Nurse blushed even more.
"Okay Miki! Let's go to the diner!"
"O-Okay!" Mikan grabbed a hold of Ibuki's hand as they went from her apartment to Ibuki's car. Most people may assume that Tsumiki just made a bold first move by holding Mioda's hand. In reality, the two usually hold hands. It makes Mikan feel safe and Ibuki want her to feel as comfortable as possible so it jus became a thing between the two. Nothing romantic started it but as their feelings grew for each other it did make the both girls light up with joy and blush from their noses to their ears.

(No one's POV)

When they got to the diner, the two girls walked up to the counter and ordered.
"Hello TeruTeru!"
"Hello Ibuki! What might you two lovely girls want to order this fine day?~"
Mikan and Ibuki were used to TeruTeru's flirting and sexual innuendos to the point where when he said things like this it didn't bother them anymore. In fact, they see it as common friendly courtesy for him to do so.
"Ibuki would like a chocolete milkshake and some large fries please! How about you Mikan?"
"U-Um I'll h-have a s-strawberry a-and vanilla m-milksh-shake, p-please." She ordered in a barley above whisper voice. TeruTeru caught it though.
"Chocolate milkshake, vanilla milkshake, and a large order of fries coming right up darlings!~"
And with that, Ibuki and Mikan sat down at a booth.

The Nurse and The Musician joked, talked, and played Never Have I Ever. When the two finished their 10th round of Never Have I Ever, Mikan brought a new game.
"H-Hey, how about w-we p-play F-Five Things? I m-mean, if you w-want to, you don't h-have to if y-you d-d-don't want t-to."
"Ibuki would love to!"
"C-Can I s-start?"
"Go ahead!" Ibuki replied.
"O-Okay. 5, 5, 5, 5 t-things. 5 things you w-would say to y-your t-teacher."
"One, 'Exucuse me miss, but Ibuki has a question'!"
"T-Two, 'I n-need to use the r-restroom.'"
"Three! 'Nirvana is the stuff and you can't tell Ibuki otherwise!'"
Mikan laughed. She remembered that day in class when the teacher was trash talking certain music groups and Ibuki snapped when she started to drag Nirvana.
"Four. 'Th-Tha's not h-how a d-diaphragm works!'"
It was time for Ibuki to laugh. She remembered that day in Health class. The teacher was soooo embaressed that she had to step out of the classroom and go on a tiny rant about how as a health teacher she should have fucking known that!
"FIVE! 'MOTHER RUSSIA!'"

Both of them ended up in a laughing fit because of the last one. It was an inside joke of class 77 B to randomly shout something about Russia then for some one else shout something back in a Russian accent along the lines of, "COMRADE", "MOTHER RUSSIA", or "PRAISE MOTHER RUSSIA".
Just then, TeruTeru came out of the kitchen with their milkshakes and large fries.
"PRAISE MOTHER RUSSIA MY FELLOW COMRADES! Also, here is your food ladies.~ Have a good day and don't forget to tip!"
"We won't!" Ibuki reassured him. The Chef went back to the kitchen as the two girls decided to eat and play the game.
"5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 things! 5 pairs of people you see on a date!" Ibuki asked. The diner did seem to be busy today with couples (And soon to be couples ;) ).
"O-One! I-Ishimondo!"
The Motorcyclist and The Prefect were on a date and looking cute as ever. They were sharing a vanilla milkshake with chocolate syrup on it while Taka was showing Mondo a book on the history of the Maltese with lots and lots of pictures in it.
"TwO! KaiMaki!"
The Assassin and The Astronaut were sharing a plate of large fries and a steak! It seemed as though Kaito was fanboy-ing over something while Maki just rolled her eyes and laughed with a comfortable smile on her face.
"Th-Three. Tokomaru."
The Author and The "Ordinary Peasant" as Gundam called Komaru, were sitting and discussing book theories they had on Harry Potter and Percy Jackson while they ate burgers.