WE'RE DATING!!!! Also, DRUGS!

A/N: Okie, so, this takes place after a month or two of these two beautiful girls dating. Also, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS IN SOOOOOO LONG!!! I'VE HAD IDEAS FOR THIS CHATFIC I JUST HAVEN'T REALLY GOTTEN AROUND TO IT TILL NOW!!! Also, uh, warning, there is referenced use of LSD. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter my Hell Beauties, and let's get on with it!

................................................................................................................................................................

Sc3n3 K1d: Ibuki and Mikan has something to tell you all!

PastelNurse: A-And it's v-v-very important to the b-both of us.

Sc3n3 K1d: WE'RE DATING!!! Also, DRUGS!

PastelNurse: w-wWAIT WHAT!?

Orange Juice: Congradgulations! Also, I agree with Mikan, WHAT!?

Sc3n3 K1d: Ibuki wanted to do a double surprise! One planned with her wonderful girlfriend, and the other surprise planed with her amazing best friend!

SodaPopButNotHot: DRUGS!!!! Or, well, LSD!

Orange Juice: W H A T.

ExplosiveBagels: Congradulations to all of you! I'm happy that you and Mikan are finally together, and I'm happy that you and Souda were able to try something new.

Orange juice: Nagito, DON'T ENCOURAGE DRUGS.

ExplosiveBagels: Why not?

OrangeJuice: Because they're bad.

ExplosiveBagels: Hajime, if they want to see the sky drip and swirl, who am I to stop them?

OrangeJuice: I-

OrangeJuice: You got me there.

PastelNurse: H-How did you t-two even g-g-get your hands on L-LSD?

SodaPopButNotHot: By accident.

Sc3n3K1d: Souda and Ibuki thought they were sitckers.

PastelNurse: I-I mean, if you d-don't mind m-me asking, where did y-you get them?

OrangeJuice: And more importantly, WHY WOULD YOU PUT STICKERS IN YOUR MOUTH!?!?!

SodaPopButNotHot: Hagekure gave us the LSD. And to answer your question Hajime, we were bored, like, Izuru Kamakura levels of bored.

ExplosiveBagels: Wow, you two really were bored then.

Sc3n3K1d: Yep! Bored out of our MINDS!!!! So, Ibuki suggested that we taste test the stickers Hagekure~Chan gave us. You know, just for fun! :D

SodaPopButNotHot: And we both knew that he's a stoner, BUT WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE SOLD ACID!!!!

Sc3n3K1d: So Ibuki and Souda~Kun didn't expect anything weird to happen.

OrangeJuice: I swear sometimes, ya'll are higher than Hagekure.

SodaPopButNotHot: ShHhHhHhH!!!!! Let us continue with the story.

SodaPopButNotHot: So while we were taste testing the stickers, things started to go weird.

Sc3n3K1d: Ibuki started to feel really strange and giggly, and the celling became swirls of bright neon colors and pattrens. Ibuki tried to get up and run around, but she ended up falling down on her butt and giggling again.

SodaPopButNotHot: Same thing here. Except I was able to walk around for awhile. I felt like a became everything, or, at least one with everything. My thoughts became strings of words that made no sense at all and I felt like I could taste music. Then, in the morning, we woke up, the place was a mess, and I could feel my eyes.