Plotting

Ace gray:Ace is a gang leader his parents died when he was 16.He is 24 and his past life still haunts him.He is a cold hearted person.

Grace gray:She is 12 years old.She is a tough position and she can some times be a little bit stubborn,Okay she is stubborn.She was 4 her parents died she was crushed when her mom died.

Mackenzie King:She is a kind hearted person courageous caring.Her parents had a troubled life,They died and left all their debt in her hands.she is 21 years old.

Jacob Skaggs:He is a business parent that use to help Ace but stop after his wife got sick and was afraid that he was going to died every time he walked out the door.He is 25 years old.

Bella Skaggs:She is Jacob wife,She got a sickness after Jacob was shot the last time he helped Ace on a mission.She has two kids,Witch you don't get to see them a lot in the story.she is 22 years old.

Katherine Clark:She is the maid for Ace.She has been around when their parents were the leaders.She has seen what they do and is not afraid.she is 37 year old.

Kevin Owns:He killed Ace and Mackenzie parents.Ace has been after him for years.And Kevin has been after Mackenzie for years.He killed her parents for her.He is 45 years old.

Jack Adams:He works for Ace he is always late for his meets.He is the f-boy type.He is 24 years old.

Kyle Branham:He also works for Ace.He is always helping out,And looking out for Grace and Jacob kids.He is like a babysitter but is also a killer.

There are a lot of other people that work for Ace.Lets get on with this story.Follow my Instagram for updates and stuff,I also have school work and sports so that mean I well post when I have the time,So don't make me feel bad about me not uploading.🥺luv you bye