Cafe

Ace POV:
My blood was boiling.Knowing my little sister,A 12 year old is in danger,Made me want to rip this earth apart."Get the damn cars,were getting her."I said grinding my teeth together."And grab the guns."I said with a angrily tone to Jack,As he ran out of my office.Kevin killed my mom and dad he well not touch my sister.I tightened my hands on my chair,I let go and went through the office,seeing all my man stuffing guns in their waist.Driving off to my little sister school the only thing I could think of was Kenzie.Lord she looked so cute in my blue hoodie,Remember her face I thought about what she was going through."Damnit."I said angrily.
As I pulled into the school,All my man got out and blocked all exits and looked for any subspecies cars or people.Walking in the front door to the build the principal of the school walked very quickly to me."Mr.Gray how nice to see you,Why is Gracie getting pulled this time?"She asked with a smile.Lord I hate lying but I had to.
"I forgot she had a doctors appointment."I said as she was on the phone calling Gracie up.
"Ace why are you here?"Gracie asked
"I forgot you had a doctors appointments,Let go."I said hugging her and walking to the car."Where's Kenzie at?"She asked looking as happy.
"She had to go home."Fuck I hate lying to her but she don't need to know the truth."How about we go to the little cafe on the Corner?"I said getting in the car and Putting my seatbelt on.
"Sure,But I know I don't have a doctors appointment so want to explain."
"Gracie do you want to go eat or are you not hungry ."I said.
"No no no you take me to get something to eat now."
Kenzie POV:
As I was staring at the floor I looked up at the clock,12:39.O shit I'm going to be late for work.As I get up I run to the bathroom and take a quick shower,After I'm done with the shower I run and quick grabbed my coat.Running out the door,I seen that the kind man brought my car back.Jumping in the car I drive to work."Hey Clare."I said walking in hurrying to my locker.
"Kenzie where the hell were you I have been worried sick,You are always late but never this late."She said follow me into the back.
"Lost track of time sorry."I said grabbing my notebook and putting my hair in a messy ponytail.
A few minutes later Clare asked me to take her table,So she can call her sugar daddy.As I walked over to the table,I see Clare sneaking to the back.Lord help her,"how may I help you."I said glaring up and seeing that it was the man from this morning."Kenzie."Gracie yelled,The man smirked at what Gracie had said.
"Umm I would like a water,And she is getting a water too."The man said,Glancing up I see a whole lot of man setting around staring.I take everyone order and walk to get all the drinks.
Ace POV:
"Damn She is hot."
"I'll fuck her."
I looked up and saw  my man checking Kenzie out.I cleared my throat and said "She is off limits."I said looking back at my sister.Her eyes widened,She probably thinks I like her.
"Ooo boss is catching feelings."Kyle said
  "Y'all are actually acting like 2nd graders shut up."My little sister said looking back at them.Damn she acts better than they do.Jack rolled his eyes at want Gracie said,I laughed a little.Jack is the kind of man that wants someone or something so bad but if he don't get it he gets angry.Kenzie cams back and gave everyone their drinks."Okay what do y'all want to eat."She said looking at everyone.Everyone ordered and she quickly noted everything down."Anything else."She asked kindly
"Yea your number."Jack said looking her up and down.
"I'll pass on that."She turned around and walked to get our food ready.All I could do was laugh,Damn someone got rejected.
  "She must be lesbian."Jack said with a cold voice.
   "you getting rejected by a girl doesn't mean she is lesbian,you are a jerk."My sister said
  Lord my blood was boiling hearing him call her that.I looked up to see Kenzie walking over to another table,With coffee.As she got to the table she dropped the coffee on the ground and some on the table.The man yelled angrily "what the fuck is wrong with you,I can have you fired for that."He said.She just looked up saying sorry and cleaning up the glass.Fuck it,I got up and went to the table Kenzie was at."You don't talk to a girl like that."I said walking over helping Kenzie up.
"Yea Okay what are you going to do about it."He said looking me up and down.I grabbed him by his shirt and stepped over the glass and toss him outside.Kenzie looked at me scared,But she got back to cleaning the glass up.Looking back at her I see she has cuts all over her hands from the glass.
"Shit,Here."I said helping her up.
"Get back to work Kenzie."A girl said from the counter.
  "No she is bleeding bad and you are going to let her have the day off and pay her fully."I said starring at the women.
  "And who are you."
  "Ace gray."I said shaking my head for my man to get in the car.The women  left and headed for the back.
"I really need to get to work."Kenzie said looking at her hand.
  "I didn't ask you I told you,Your going home and your going to clean up and have the rest of the day to yourself."She started to move and go back to get the orders for another table but I stop her and said"okay so I'm going to drag you to your house."I said putting one hand in one side of her then the other.
"I Guess so."She said confidence,God she so cute.
I put my hands down and stared at her,I guess I'm carrying you to my car.I picked her up and put her over my shoulder,"Ace put me down know."She said
"o Angle you asked for it."I said walking out the door to my car.

  Umm. Didn't. Except. That.
What happened next???
🥺😂 follow me on ig kendalldruen2019