Home

Mackenzie POV:
Opening my eyes I see I'm not in my house.Setting up I see I'm in a very cozy,Nice looking room.I looked down to see the same blue hoodie the man gave me last night.Why did he save me?As the door opened a middle age woman appeared."Good morning dear,Your cloths are right here and breakfast is ready,When you are."She said gently and calm.
"Thank you,And what's you name?"I asked quietly
"Katherine,I well leave you to get ready."She said formally.As she walked away leaving me in such a cozy room.I pulled the covers off,And walked over to the cloths I was in yesterday.Everything came back at me from last night,I started feeling embarrassed and my cheeks started to Turn red.As I changed into the warm cloths,I smelt bacon.God  I love bacon.As I followed the smell,I was hoping I didn't run into the man from yesterday.I ended up in a dinner room as big as my living room."I didn't get you name."Katherine said scary me to death.
"It's Mackenzie or Kenzie."I said starring at the tasks of food.
"Well set down get  what you want he well be down later."
     I was hoping I didn't have to see him,But that just turned around.I sat down,and reached for a piece of bacon as a little girl walked in."omg you are so pretty." She said throwing her backpack to the floor,and running to set beside me.She grabbed a hand full of bacon,Got some eggs,And one pancake.I was taking little bites on my bacon that I had picked up.I felt uncomfortable giving small smiles to each other.A little bit later a man walked in and sat down across from the little girl."good morning girls."He said with a firm voice.
  "So what's you name anyway."The little girl asked as she took her eyes off her plate to me.My cheeks got red,"Gracie it's time for school Kyle we take you i have to take this young women home."He said kissing the top of her head and saying "love you".i miss the days my parents said that to me.As the girl walked by, I stopped her and said "it's Kenzie."
  "I love that,Got to go by Kenzie."She said waving bye.
  As I looked back at the table I saw that man look at his phone with a angry face.I looked down at my hands to get my mine off of it."So Kenzie let's take you home."He said getting up and grabbing his coat really tight.I jumped up and said bye to Katherine.Go through the doors,see the BMW in his driveway.My lord how rich can you get.But he is hell of hot,God Kenzie he well never fall for you.
   Getting in the passenger set I put my set belt on and turned to the window.It was quiet til like 3 minutes before we got to my house."so Kenzie what was last night all about?"He asked looking over at me.
"Well umm...It's just felt like the world was letting me down and I thought that was the best thing."I said nervously.
"Look life gets better and killing your self well never fix's anything."He said firmly pulling into my drive way.
"Well this goodbye and hopefully I don't have to save you again."he said with a smirk
  "Yea okay goodbye."I said getting out of the car and unlocking my door to my house.Closing he door fast and dropping down on the floor.Back to square one.
Ace POV:
Watching her close the door knowing we well never see each other again,It made me happy knowing she won't have a lifestyle like mine.Pulling out of the drive way I get a call from the one guy that barely calls,jack.
"What's going on jack."
"Boss you need to get down here know."I hung up the phone in anger.Their missing with the wrong damn guy.I was hoping Gracie was okay and safe at school.
    "What's going on jack tell me something."I said walking fast to my office.
    "We got a unknown message saying that their Were Kevin's man watching the school Gracie goes to."

   What well happened with Gracie?Well Kenzie make it,She has 30 days to get out of her house?Follow my ig kendalldruen2019 and dm that you are their for my story's and thank you.