Alone (Crisis on Infinite Earths Hour 1 spoilers)

Sara just laid there. Everyone was on the wave rider processing, and Sara well, she was just in her room processing. Everyone was supposed to be sleeping, but Oliver- he was gone, and Sara didn't know what to do. Sara had her back to Ava who was just looking at the small girl with worry in her eyes. "Sara are you- uh I mean I know you're not but uh are you- I-" Ava was cut off my Sara who still had her back to her girlfriend "I'm fine Ava"
Ava didn't believe the petite blonde but there was nothing she could do. Sara just moved away when ever Ava got close. Ava got Sara lost her friend, he might not have been her best friend, but he was the closest, the one she related to the most and with her story it was hard to find anyone to relate to. "Are you sure, Sare?" Ava asked, eyebrows furrowed. Sara flipped around to look at her girlfriend, her eyes glaring. "He's dead Ava, that's the end! He died just like anyone I ever lover care about! Just like my sister, just like my dad, Hell even Rip and Leonard and Martin died. And in this crisis he won't be the last death." Ava looked at Sara jaw dropped. "I can't lose anyone else." Ava didn't say anything, just nodded and wiped the tears from Sara's eyes. And when Sara was ready Ava held her and tried to take away all her pain.