Breaking Free

It's been 4 month since I've been captured by the IMC. It's about that time when I'm dragged out my cell and beat until some thing useful comes out my mouth. The most they've done to me is cut off a portion of my left ring finger. Today was the day I break free.

IMC Grunt: Alright you fuck, you know what time it is. Get out of bed.

You: Fuck you...

The Grunt proceeds to open my cell and slam the butt of his gun into my ribs. I fall to the floor and the fucker drags me down the hall into the room where my beating will occur. I'm placed on a chair and my hands are tied to the chair woth rope when a second Grunt stands in front of me.

IMC Grunt #2: Now, you're gonna tell us what we need to know, or we'll beat it out of you.

You: Only if you're alive to hear it.

IMC Grunt #2: Oh don't worry, I'll live.

The second he said that I used all my strength and ripped my arm from the chair and connected my fist with his face. I stood up heard the other Grunt cock his gun, so I lifted the chair up with the arm that was still tied to it, and brought it down onto his head with as much force as I could muster. There was a loud CRACK as blood came spewing out from the top of his head and my other arm broke free. The second grunt stood up a pulled out a knife. He ran at me ready to swing his knife down at me so on instinct I caught his wrist with my hand and twisted until a faint pop was heard. He fell on the ground in pain and sat against the wall for support. I grabbed the knife and walked over to him, holding it to his throat.

You: Where is my jumpkit?!

IMC Grunt #2: Piss off.

Not taking any of his shit I brought the knife up and slammed it through his hand. He screamed out in pain but I asked him again.

You: WHERE! IS! MY! JUMPKIT?!

I began to twist the knife and he screams more.

IMC Grunt #2: In the armory down the hall. It's in a special locker and the combination is 6-4-8-1-0-3.

You: Thanks for your cooperation.

I slam the blade of the knife into his skull and pull it out, putting it in my pocket. I walk out of the room.

You: Time to get out of here.

I ran down the hall and entered the armory. I punched in the combination and put my jumpkit on. Then came the helmet. Because I didn't have my helmet and jumpkit in it has to recalibrate, which shouldn't take long because I'm the only that had wore it.
I was lost in my own thoughts of what would happen if I did get out when an alarm started blasting and s one guy on the intercom said the words I never thought I'd hear again.

Guy On Intercom: Militia titans attacking, all men prepare for combat.

This was my chance. If I could get to the Militia titans, I can get out. I sprinted down the hall as the sound if gunfire rang through the complex. I had no clue where I was going was found an exit when what I can only assume was a missile hit the wall, blowing it open. I peered out and realized that if I leave it's suicide. The entire place had been turned into a living hell.

You: I need a gun.

I spotted a group of IMC Grunts near the main door and thought that would have to do. I jumped out, running along the wall and landing on one of the Grunts with my foot making a loud crack on his skull. Wasting no time I grabbed his pistol and ran out into the middle. I'm getting the hell out of here.