BT?

I don't remember where I was when I passed out but now I'm in a hospital bed. I try to get up but I'm immediately stopped by a sharp pain in my side. In response to this I let out a grunt. I look around and see a doctor standing in the doorway.

Doctor: You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right?

(HOLD UP WRONG GAME. DO IT AGAIN DOC.)

Doctor: Ah Y/N, nice of you to finally wake up.

You: What happened?

Doctor: Well, the 6-4 carries you in here and you weren't in good shape. They told me what happened so I stitched up your side.

I lifted my shirt and saw the stitches.

You: So, where is the 6-4 now?

Doctor: Oh they're out talking with the pilots and titans in the loading bay. Droz told me to tell you to go see him when you woke up.

You: Thanks doc.

I tried getting up and the doctor came over to help.

Doctor: Take it easy, I don't think you'll be fighting for another few weeks.

You: Heh, we'll see about that.

Doctor: Now go meet Droz before he leaves to go do something else.

You: Sure thing.

I steadily walked out the room trying to keep my balance. I'm still a little light headed but it'll pass. My stomach growls like a lion and I smile.

You: Maybe I should get some food. Actual food. Not whatever the duck the IMC fed me. But, after I catch up with the 6-4.

I proceeded to walk to the loading bay and heard Droz and Davis talking about my titan.

Davis: Y/N's titan was the best one here, and that's a fact.

You: Yeah, WAS.

Gates, Droz, and Davis went silent and turned their heads towards me. Before I could even open my mouth again Gates rushed at me and tackled me to the floor, embracing me in a GIANT, and I mean GIANT, hug.

You: Ow Gates, be careful.

She didn't even hear me as she began crushing my bones until I hugged her back.

Droz: Come on gates get off of him, he just got out of the infirmary.

You: No, it's ok Droz.

I stood up ignoring the pain in my side as Gates continued to hold me.

Davis: You should've seen her when she heard the new about you being captured. She didn't leave her room for 2 days and when she did, she wouldn't stop crying.

Gate jumped off of me and covered Davis's mouth.

Gate: Whaaaat? I didn't anything like that. Oh Davis, you jokester.

You: I never thought Gates would cry.

I was interrupted by a titan walking up behind us, and then I heard a familiar voice.

BT: Welcome back pilot. It's nice to see you have returned from being captured by the IMC.

I spun around and smiled as I saw BT.

You: Nice to see you too BT, so where's captain Lastimosa?

BT: Dead unfortunately, but my new pilot is Jack Cooper.

Right on que Cooper comes walking over and reaches out a hand.

Cooper: You must be Y/N.

You: Indeed I am.

I took coopers hand and shook it.

You: You know Cooper. I'm really jealous that you got to be the pilot of BT.

BT: It was a dream to be my pilot, but he gave up on it after a few months.

Cooper: So where's you're titan Y/N?

You: Unfortunately it was destroyed when I was captured.

Gates: Dint worry Y/N. Sarah will give you a new one.

You: I'm expecting it to be good.

I then sat down with the 6-4 to tell them about my crazy experiences with the IMC.