Reunited With the 6-4

I didn't stop for anything, I just ran. I heard Grunts dying around me, titans being destroyed. Despise what my gut was telling me I looked to my right and was immediately filled with fear. I was looking straight as an IMC Tone titan, and it was looking straight at me. I jumped up onto a railing above me in hopes that it didn't see me, but I was wrong about him seeing me, and getting in the railing. The Tone shot it's 40mm cannon at me and the railing below disappeared. All I remember was falling, feeling something go through my body, and passing out. I would wake up every few minutes and noticed a sharp metal shard sticking through my side. Once I was woke up and heard a familiar voice, and a group of three dressed in all white. It was the 6-4. Not caring who heard me I screamed out for one of them.

You: DAVIS! DROZ! GATES!

All three if them looked at me at the same time and came rushing over.

Droz: Are you alright pilot?

I pointed to the metal shard sticking through my side and the all looked at eachother, then at me. I took this time to open my helmet and their faces went from one of worry, to one of pure surprise, not that I could see through the helmets, but that's what I assumed.

Davis: Holy shit, Y/N!?

You: Y-Yeah, it's m-me. Now p-please, get me out o-of here.

Droz: Dunt worry, we're getting you out.

You: P-Please.

Gates took a hold of my left hand but looked at my missing ring finger.

Gates: What did they do to you Y/N?

You: What d-didn't they do.

Davis: I'm not gonna lie, this will hurt a lot. But, in the bright side, there won't be anything more painful than this.

Droz: Alright on 3. 1... 2... 3!

What was he counting down fo-

You: AHHHHHH!

I am yanked up and the shard is pulled out of my side.

You: M-Maybe a little b-bit of a warning.

Davis: Sorry Y/N.

I'm slowly hoisted up with my arms being slung around Davis and Droz. We are running through the battlefield as people and titans are being killed around us. We make it a few step but I feel myself start to lose condiousbesd and fall onto my face. I'm picked up but this time my body is slung over Davis's shoulders. There was a loud ringing in my ears and my vision began to tunnel until I saw a dropship land. I'm placed on and it takes off.

Gates: Get us to the MCS Marvin, quickly.

That was the last thing I heard before I fully lost consciousness.

(Sorry if this is really bad, I'm really tried when I wrote this)