Gray x Female Reader(Part One)-Crackling Love

Hope you enjoy!

What things will mean

Y/N-Your Name
Y/C/N-Your Code Name
Y/F/C-Your Favourite Colour

WARNING ⚠️
Strong Language
The Finger
Little Sexual Content

Around the time of the flashback about VILE, but you are on the bad side.

_________________________________________

You don't know how to feel about Gray. He is your best friend, but you have a little thing for him.

Ok. Maybe not so little. Maybe you have a crush on him.

Gray came up to you. "Did you hear my code name, Y/N?" He smiles at you. "If you haven't, do you want to?"

You want to say your feelings for him, but all courage leaves you as you open your mouth. "I mean, I have to, don't I? I need to call you by your new name."

He laughs. "You do have a point." He shakes off the laughter. "I'm Crackle." You just notice Dr Belum's Crackle rod in his hand. "Lights out, baby."

You silently hope that he was calling you baby, but your dreams are shattered when you realize that's his catch phrase. "It suites you." You say while nodding.

He looks at you. "You still need a code name, Y/N." Gray places the crackle rod on the his shoulder and look at the floor. "Need some help?" He asks when he raises his head.

"Yes, that would be very helpful." You blurt out almost as soon as the words leave his mouth.

He sheepishly grins. "What is your greatest skill?" He asks. "That's how I got my name. I aced Dr Belum's class."

You start to think about you talents. What are you good at? "How about Y/C/N?" You thought of it for a while, even before Gray...Crackle...you remind yourself, asked you.

You could see Gray...Crackle! you need to stop doing that, thinking. "I like it. Not too crazy, but it shows who you are." He tired out your new code name. "Y/C/N."

You blush, and you try to hid it but you can't and you can feel red pulse through your cheeks. "Thanks." You say as Black Sheep passes by.

"Y/N. Hey." She says, standing next to Crackle. He doesn't mind, but you want to kill her.

Crackle speaks up. "It's actually Y/C/N, now." He nods at you to come stand beside him and you rush to his side like a puppy when someone throws it a frisbee.

"Y/C/N." Black Sheep says nodding. "Cool." She smiles at you and you fake smile at her back. You want her to keep her paws off Gray...CRACKLE!

Crackle smiles at the both of you and walks away. "Black Sheep." You say to her once Crackle is out of view.

She looks at you. "Yeah?" She sounds and looks innocent, but you know she's not.

"Keep your fucking hands off Crackle. He's mine and your just a bitch who's a close friend. Fuck off." You growl at her, hoping you've made your message clear.

Black Sheep looks at you, the innocent look leaving her. "Why would I fuck off? It's you who's the bitch that should fuck off." You had never heard Black Sheep talk like that, so you were shocked at her language.

You show her the finger, hoping that you're making your point clear. You turn around and storm off to class with your classmates.

~Time Skip~

"Crackle." You whisper in his ear. He's laying on top of you, and you've been having sex with him.

"Get up." He says, but it doesn't sound like the Australian accent that he has, it sounds like...

Your roommate, Sheer Luck.

"Y/N, get UP!" She yells at you, and you stumble out of bed, still fantasizing about your dream. It felt so real.

"Sheer Luck, it's Y/C/N now. Stop calling me by my real name." You hit her on the back of her and and she ruffles your hair.

She laughs. "You're so fun to play with." She walks out of the dorm and lets you have your privacy to change into your Y/F/C suit.

You sigh as you put it on, wishing that your dream was reality.

—————————————————

Part Two coming soon!

Also, thank you for over 100 views in total!