Shadowsan To The Rescue!

Back and forth perspective change between characters (who knows how many)

PoV-Point of View

WARNING⚠️
Heavy Language
Blood
Spoilers for the Interactive Episode
Gay Content (kissing)

The plot, right.

Carmen is really injured, and Shadowsan is the only one who can save her!

——————————————————

~Carmen's PoV~

Carmen rushed down the hall of the museum she was stealing. She couldn't be seen, not again, when she almost blew her cover. She snuck down the hallway, peaking around the corners to look for operatives.

None. She bolted to the statue, the next target of V.I.L.E, according to Player's intel. Carmen carefully gripped the base of the smaller version of the statue of David. Since V.I.L.E's recent emo was small things, Carmen knew that she had no chance of getting the larger one our of its original museum.

"Hello there, fedora."

Carmen whipped around, greeted by Tigress' grinning face of evil. "Tigress, its been too long." She replied, staring back at Tigress.

Tigress smirked. "Didn't want to miss seeing a wild Carmen in a museum, now did I?"

She was being taunted. Tigress urged her to lunge at her throat, and attempt an attack, but Carmen knew better. She dodged Tigress' attack, only to fall into the arms of Le Chevre.

He grinned. "Good thing I caught you before you fell to the ground." He smirked down at Carmen, as she wrestled to become free. "A, a, a." He tusks. "No escaping my arms, bitch."

Carmen still struggled. She couldn't let V.I.L.E win by taking her in, she wouldn't! "Get your fucking hands of me, you ass!" She shouted. "V.I.L.E will never win!"

Tigress snickered, before she punched Carmen's face, leaving blood dripping from the thief's nose. "Who you gonna call 'ass' now, huh?"

El Topo emerged from a side door, snatching the miniature statue from the stand where it still stood. "I'm sorry, Blacksheep."

She was hit with confusion, before El Topo knocked Carmen out, leaving total darkness.

~Time Skip~

~Shadowsan's PoV~

Shadowsan hadn't recived any calls from Carmen lately, and she always checked in every now and then. He checked his phone once again. No notifications, not even from the pranksters.

He started to worry, nervously clutching his phone. Even though he didn't show emotion a lot, he still cared for the crew deeply. Shadowsan called Player. He always knew when Carmen was in danger.

"Player, you there?" He asked into the phone mic, worried as fuck. "I haven't gotten any notifications from anyone."

Player's voice went worried too. "Not even from Red?" Shadowsan knew that Player was normally a calm kid, so hearing worry in his voice struck at Shadowsan.