Gray x Female Reader(Part Two)-Crackling Love

Part two because all my OneShots will be two parted(or maybe three, if needed)

What things will mean so you can fill in the blank

Y/C/N-Your Code Name
Y/F/C-Your Favourite Colour

WARNING ⚠️
Attempted Murder
Strong Language
Little Sexual Content

------------------

You walk to Stealth 101 with Crackle as you look into his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. His loving caring brown eyes. His...

"Like what you see?" He asks, and you notice that he noticed you staring at his eyes. You look away, ashamed that he saw you.

You blush as you think of him, still reminded of your dream last night. "I..guess..yeah.' You say, your blush spreading across your face. You can't control it around him.

He sees you blush. You can tell because red starts appearing on his skin and you start to wonder if he likes you back.

Someone suddenly jumps on your back, and you scream. Hands are in front of your eyes, covering them so you can't see.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" You yell, thrashing to get whoever is on you off. "GET OFF OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WHEN I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!"

You feel the hands wrap around your neck and you're soon on the ground, struggling to breath. You're gasping for breath. You can't die, now that you know Crackle likes you back.

"GO...FUCKING...DIE!" You gasp between breaths. You shake off the person on your back with trouble, but they're finally off and you see...

"Black Sheep? What the fuck you bitch?" You rush to the side of Crackle, getting as far away as you can from her.

Black Sheep glares at you. "You want me to die, Y/C/N?" She laughs. "Well I want you to die. At least I had the courage to try and kill you." She turns away and you hear her mutter, "Fuck her."

You turn to Crackle. "What was that about?" He asks. He looks at you to Black Sheep, then back at you. "Why do you want her to die? Why does she want you to die?"

You run away, tears in your eyes. You can't bear to stand by Crackle after you almost died, so you run to your room.

Sheer Luck stands by the door. "Y/C/N, what's wrong?" She gives you a hug, and you hug her back.

"I was almost killed." You say, Sheer Luck's arms around you. "If they succeed, I wouldn't be here." You remain calm for some reason.

Sheer Luck gasps in horror. "You mean I could have lost my sister?" She hugs you tightly, not letting go. "I swear to God I will kill that motherfucker. Who was this person?" She asks in a calm voice, keeping you close.

You take a deep breath. "Black Sheep." You respond. You hate the name on your tongue as it leaves your lips.

"She will fucking die." Sheer Luck says, and she lets go of you, on her hunt for Black Sheep.

You see Crackle walk into your dorm and you freeze up. "Crackle, I,.."

Crackle blushes as you blush. "So what was that all about?" He sits on your bed without noticing it.

You sit next to him. "Well, I kinda like you and so does the little bitch Black Sheep." You say, clenching your fist. "So she tried to kill me."

Crackle looks at the ground, his face still red. "I do like one of you back." He says quietly.

You fill with happiness. It might be you. "Who is it? And don't tell me fucking Black Sheep."

He turns to you, a smile on his face. "I wasn't." He plants his lips on your and you are filled yet again with happiness, this time, a mix of love. You kiss him back and suddenly, you are on top of him, and he starts to strip you of your Y/F/C suit and you strip him of his blue suit.

"I don't want this to ever end." You say between kisses.

He pulls away for a second. "Neither do I." He places his lips back on yours.

------------------

Suggested by TheSassyHufflepuff so check them out!

Please add any requests to Requests Here! and X Readers.