6. Office

Manik is the boss and she is his pa. Nandini was looking off from the morning and Manik too noticed it.
In order to know about it, he buzzed the intercom. And there came his pa dressed unusually in ethnic. He just looked at her and mentally planned to do some naughty things to her. All his imagination bubbles where broked when she tapped the table harshly.

Nandini- yes sir, you called me.

Manik- how many times should I tell you Nandini you can call me by name when no one is around.

Nandini- yes sir but I choose to remain professional no matter whoever is present or absent.

Manik quickly went and closed the door.

Manik- what's wrong with you

Nandini- sir, what's wrong with me? I am good.

Manik- stop this act nandini. The cabin is locked and you are still acting.

Nandini- sir what are you talking? I am not acting and why should I even act. This is your office and you are my boss and I am your pa. What's even there to act?

Manik- oh c'mon we know that's not the only relationship we share.

Nandini- but we don't share any other relationship in this office.

Manik was extremely annoyed with this behaviour of her and pinned her to the nearby wall.

Manik- what's your problem? Why are you avoiding me since yesterday?

Nandini- it's simply sir I have nothing to talk to you other than professional stuffs so I don't know what are you even talking about.

Manik- okay did anyone say anything in this office.

Nandini- do you think I am a kid? I can handle everyone and I am not like someone to complain little things to higher officials.

Manik- seriously Nandini? Who is that someone? Okayy then tell me what happened at your home ?

Nandini- excuse me that's entirely my personal thing. Who are you to even ask me something like that?

Manik- Nandini Manik Malhotra I am your husband and I have all rights to ask about it. I am a part of your personal life if you had forgot. So tell me what's with that act of we don't know and I am your boss , pa and all those?!?!

Nandini- of course, you are the boss. Anyone will come to you broadcasting their cleavage to you. Who am I to even say anything about it?!?

Manik- what?!? What are you even saying? Who is that person you are talking about?

Nandini- why are speaking as though it was my fault. I didn't even say anything on my own. You asked I told.

Manik- cut the crap and tell me who is that girl actually.

Nandini- that Manya.

Manik- who is that Manya?!?

Nandini- receptionist Manik..

Manik- I don't even know her name and here my wife is accusing me.

Nandini- enough drama queen. Why do you always smile at her and greet her in the morning? And she takes this as a brilliant opportunity to flaunt her 'thing' to you.

Manik- are you by any chance jealous girl? I greet all the employees in the doorway and greet them. Are you by any chance jealous?!?

Nandini- what? Why would I be jealous?

Manik- because you are my wife.

Nandini- oh just stop it Manik.

Manik- listen. No matter whatever happens I will have my eyes only on you. You are the only one I wish to see every morning. I have started to become polite and well mannered only after you came in my life.

Nandini- listen I am sorry but I didn't accuse you. I don't know what I must even say. I am sorry. I know you didn't see her. But still... No wait I am stupid here.

Manik- I guess your hormones are taking a toll on you.

Nandini- how can you be wrong in guessing me. I am on my second day.

Manik- and that's why you wore kurti instead of formal dress. Never mind. I have already stacked up your favourite ice cream in the fridge. Let's go home and eat.

Nandini- Manik actually.......

Manik- what dear?

Nandini-since I were angry at you yesterday, I ate the entire icecream yesterday itself 😋

Manik- oh my god. That's alright. I will buy you some more. Let's go to the canteen and have some cheesy sandwich.

Nandini- no pizza

Manik- okayy done.

*********

Okay guys even I am done. To compensate the delay, I am giving double update today. Pls do vote and comment.

Hope you are enjoying. Pls check my other works as well and don't forget to tell me the next topic to write.