Chapter 2: Night 1.

[FINISHED]

 "Well, aren't you a little early bird??" Scott walks over to the doors and you nod your head. "I got enough sleep and I am ready for night one!" You smile gaining a chuckle from Scott. You didn't notice it but it had a hint of worry within it. Scott was genuinely worried for a sweet young lady like you to be working here. You had a whole life to live and here you were risking it for a job like this!

  You both enter the building and he walks you to the security room for some weird reason since you could walk there yourself. While walking past the stage, you notice two pairs of eyes glued to you. Two pink glowing ones, from Chica and Bonnie. Freddy, though, looks completely off. Well, either that or he just didn't care enough to look your way.

  Walking through the west hall, you look at all the papers taped to the wall, most being art from children who once came here. Some were very creepy but hey, who could judge? Kids have a very big imagination after all. You drew the same creepy things of clowns! You DESPISE clowns!

  You both stop at the open metal door and he smiles a worried smile. "Well, you won't be getting a call tonight since I'm already here. I'll just tell you it all since I'm kinda the phone guy anyway." "Alright." You nod your head and he tells you everything. Everything being the animatronics stuffing the night guards, how to prevent it, other stuff you didn't give to shits for because YOU WERE LITERALLY NOW IN FUCKING DANGER OF GETTING STUFFED?! 

  "Well.." Scott sighs, "I'll see you at 6, Y/n. Please be safe." He quickly leaves before the clock struck 12. You gulp and walk your numb legs into the office then sit down in the old swivel seat, sinking into it nervously. You hear a loud 'click' meaning Scott was now gone and the doors were unable to open... 'Fuck...' You say in your mind as you wonder what the hell you were going to do now.

  You jump, almost feeling your heart stop when something in the pizzeria makes a noise, signaling it was 12 A.M. and your ass better be checking the cameras right now.

  You sit up and grab the tablet with shaky hands. "Fuck, I'm an 18-year-old virgin, I can't die yet!" You yell, hearing a low chuckle. You shake more then hug the tablet. "W-who the hell's laughing at me?!" "Guilty~" The bunny animatronic pokes his head in and you scream, throwing the tablet at him. He catches it before it hits him or the floor, "Nah-ah-ah, Sweetheart~ This is gonna come in handy." He hands it back and you hug it tightly again.

  He chuckles again since he was enjoying your cute frightened reaction. "I just wanted to stop by and say good luck. Next time I won't hold back and will kill you though, got it~?" "O-ok!" You quickly nod your head. If Bonnie could, he'd smile. He never had a female guard before and, though the night literally just began, he had to come meet you. Sure he could have killed you right now, but what's the fun in that?? He wants to scare you a little more first if anything.

  "Whelp, I must bid the maiden a farewell~" He bows and winks. "Until next time." He leaves and you sigh in relief. 'Well... At least he was nice enough to let me live the first time...' You think, 'but next time....' You gulp, not finishing the sentence in your head out of fear.

  You turn on the tablet and look around, seeing Bonnie in a supply closet. He looks up at the camera and waves when he notices the camera on. This causes you to relax a little and giggle then wave back even though you knew he couldn't see it. 

  Even though they were all deadly robots, your favorite so far was definitely Bonnie. He seems like a funny, flirty guy who you'd get along with pretty well. That is, if he wasn't a killer bunny robot, in which sadly... He is. But hey! At least you know if you're stuffed and somehow come back, you'll have a good friend! Although you don't really believe in that weird ghost shit so, yeah. You'll just be dead. In a robot suit. Alone...