Chapter 13: In the way.

After awhile, you moved away from Scott, feeling better. "Thanks..." You smile sadly at him and he smiles back. "No problem, Y/n. I'll always be here if you need me."

  You stand up, wiping off your clothes since you both were on the floor. You then help him up and hug him once more, just a quick one, and leave.

  Scott smiles, watching you leave. He really did feel like some parent... It felt nice seeing he was the one to make you feel better. "I should tell Vincent about this..." he suddenly remembers Vincent not knowing you were stuffed into a suit. 

  You walk around the dark building, feeling a bit scared but pushed it aside. You see Bonnie sadly tuning his guitar on stage in his human form so you walk over to him. "You ok, Bonnie?" "Huh?" He looks at you and smiles sadly. "Oh, uh. Yeah. I'm fine... Just memories, ya know?" He looks back down at his guitar and you sigh. "Yeah... But it's ok, it'll get better." "Nothing gets better when you're dead." He gets up and leaves after those last words.

  You frown sadly and walk around more, finding Chica.

  She was busy making adorable little plushies for the kids in the daytime. She made a hobby of making plushies of everyone and selling them.

  You continue to walk, not finding Freddy and of course, Foxy was in his cove, playing with his little plush you bought him. He absolutely loves that thing... Also, he hasn't been fixed yet either, so he's probably waiting for Fritz to get onto that for him before he could walk around and socialize.

  You go to the parts and service room where you last saw Fredbear but unfortunately, he wasn't there... He was kind of the first person you wanted to see.

  You could remember the sad look on his face when you last saw him, but you can't remember exactly why he was upset. Maybe it had to do with you getting stuffed? Who knows, but he was very upset and you wanted to fix that.

  You pout and sit on the metal table, waiting for his return. You end up staying there for about an hour before you hear a low voice, saying, "Why are you here...?" 

  You gasp and look around, wondering where that was. It was definitely Fredbear.

  You look forward, seeing Fredbear was now in front of you in his human form as usual, which causes you to jump, surprised. "F-Fredbear!" You gasp and he looks down quietly.

  He looked tired...

  Not just a normal tired, but a depressed tired. Like he's done something horrible and just wants to die from his sins.

  "Fredbear, what's wrong?" You tilt your head a bit. "You've been sad for a while now. I just came to see if I could make you feel better."

  "You can't." He looks up at you. "I'm just gonna say it, I don't like lying. I did it." "You did what...?" You frown confused.

  Fredbear takes a deep breath then sighs, "Y/n, Freddy planned on stuffing you and I... I never say no to Freddy... He wanted my help to kill you, and I listened... I... I knocked you out... I held the suit!" 

  You see black stuff start to pour from his eyes like tears and he covers his face in shame, his golden bear ears flatten down in guilt and sadness. "I'm sorry! I didn't even try to talk him out of it, I'm so sorry!" He sobs, the black stuff now staining his white gloves.

  You gently place your hand on his head causing him to flinch and look at you, quieting down.

  You smile at him.

  It wasn't a forced smile, or an angry one. You weren't mad at him. 

  You didn't hate him, or hold anything against him for what he's done.

  What's done is done, and now it's time to get over it.

  "It's ok, Fredbear." You gently pet his head. His eyes widen in surprise.

  Nobody here just easily forgives. They all hate Vincent's guts because of what he did; but you don't hate Fredbear for what he's done.

  Come to think of it, you never have problems with anyone... You just take it and change it. If there's nothing good about the situation, you make it good, unlike others who'd just add fuel to the flames.

  Somehow, seeing this... Calms Fredbear down. He doesn't really know what to feel right now.

  "It's ok, so don't cry anymore." You wipe the black stuff from his eyes, smiling more. "What's done is done, so get over it and let's all be happy, ok?" "Oh.... Ok...." He keeps a low voice and you giggle. "Good! Good Fredbear! Now, where's Freddy? I wanna talk to him about this too. He should know it's ok."

  Fredbear keeps quiet then whispers a lie, "I don't know..."

  Fredbear didn't want you to see Freddy. Freddy was dangerous. He was evil. He changed... Freddy's not the cuddly bear he once was... Fredbear knew he was growing obsessed of you, it's why he wanted you stuffed to begin with. So you could never escape...

  Freadbear wanted to protect you, even if it meant getting hurt... He was going to help his friend, just like you'd help him if he needed it.

  "Oh.." You pout and Fredbear fakes a small smile. "Why don't we... Hangout, hm...?" "Oh?" "We have some board games... They're rather old, but still in good condition..." "Ok!" You smile and he leaves the room. You hop off the metal table and follow.

  Little did you know, Freddy was eavesdropping...

  "Damn you, Fredbear..." Freddy growls lowly, sitting in the office's swivel seat, watching everything on the tablet. He even secretly fixed the audio in every room to listen in.

  He had no time to kill Scott when he entered, he only knocked him out when Scott wasn't paying attention. He knew Fredbear was up to something... That dumb golden bear was in the way and one thing for sure was, only FREDDY could be your cuddly bear. No one else.

  Not even his golden brother.