Chapter 14: Oblivion.

Scott's P.O.V

  You check around Y/n's old place.

  She had given you a key and had asked you to get her pet cat since she wasn't able to take care of him anymore. She seems to really trust you the most to give you a key and ask to take care of, what's his name? Westen?

  Anywho, you were in search of the cat, seeing the place was a wreck.

  You assumed after Y/n, uh... Died, Westen had to distract himself and ruined the the house, also searching for food. You notice the cat food bag all torn up as well. You were right.

  You sigh and find Westen asleep on Y/n's bed. He probably missed her a lot... Poor  cat has no clue what happened to his friend. He was just waiting there like a good cat would do for their owner.

  You softly pick him up and go to your car, putting him in a cage with a blanket for him to sleep on. You then close the cage door and lock it, seeing him surprisingly still asleep.

  'What a heavy sleeper...' You close the car door and go into the driver's seat. Now, you were off to the store to buy stuff for the cat.

  You would have gotten Y/n's, but... You didn't like it. It wouldn't look good in your house so you were gonna buy him stuff that did. You were just picky that way.

~

After getting all of his stuff set up in your home, it took him awhile to process what was going on. He'd hiss a lot at you and wouldn't even get comfortable in any of the things you bought him. Like a cat bed and scratch post. You didn't know if he hated it, or just hated you.

  It wasn't until he ran up to you, about to attack you since you tried to feed him; then he stopped, sniffing you and calming down.

  You assumed he smelled Y/n on you, since you're always at work with her. She always had the same scent as she did before she was stuff... It was truly interesting considering the others weren't the same. 

  Bonnie always said he smelled like cake. Now he smells like the pizzeria. Sweat and depression. Even he once agreed...

  After that, Westen quickly got attached to you, eating. "Huh..." You stare at him then smile a little. "I like you." You pet him but he hisses at you. "Ok, ok, you don't trust me FULLY yet, heh... Heh..." You slowly back away and he eats from the bowl you filled with cat food.

  You sigh and smile slightly. "Even the toughest, Y/n can tame..." You leave the house, locking the door from behind.

~

Y/n's P.O.V

  You quietly watch Fritz do his job, fixing Foxy, and boy was he a fast worker. He's already almost done and he just recently started!

  About half an hour later, he stands up and stretches. "Y/n, be a dear and switch him on?" Fritz looks at you and you nod your head, switching on the robotic fox. Although he didn't need to be switched on, Fritz believed he did and Foxy didn't want to take any chances startling the boy who's trying to help him.

  Foxy 'wakes up' and looks around, then at you and Fritz. "Aye!" He says in his pirate accent and you clap. "It's working!" "Sh." Fritz stares at the fox. "We don't know that yet."

  "Where be me teddy?" The fox searches more and you giggle. "He's at your Cove. Don't worry." The fox makes a loud sigh in relief and you smile. "I think you're all set, Foxy! Go have fun with your Teddy."

  "Yay!" Foxy rushes back to his Cove, jumping over tables in his way.

  "Awe, such a sweet fox." You look at Fritz and he nods his head. "Yeah, he's a good boy." He looks back. "He just wants attention, is all. Foxy used to be a lonely soul. Thanks for buying him that teddy."

  "Meh." You shrug. "Just good to know he loves it. That's all that matters. "You know..." Fritz gently grabs your hand. By the way, you were in your human form. You still had your tail and wolf ears though...

  "I love how we both have the same interests in these robots..." He leans closer. "We could... Make our own someday. I'll teach you."

  You blush, wondering why his face had to be so close for him to say that. Not to mention, his voice got lower and softer than usual when he said it. Was he too shy to say it outloud?

  You smile, "I like that idea! It'll be our baby."

  Fritz quickly moves away with a red face, realizing that's exactly what it could be.

  'D-did I just ask Y/n t-to make a baby with me..?!' He covers his red face, feeling embarrassed. You pout, not understanding why he was acting so weird.

  "Oh!" You get an idea. "Why don't we make it a kid robot, hm? For the kids!" You smile and he looks at you. 'O-oh, gosh... We're actually d-doing this...' "The robot can be a, hm... Weasel! They're so cute!"

  "Y-Y/n, I..." "Oh, or maybe an adorable piglet!" "Y-Y/n--" "Or a baby owl! Oh my gosh, there's so many--" You stop talking, getting wide eyes and looking down at Fritz.

  He kissed you.

  He blushes a lot and moves away, staring down shyly, tightly gripping the bottom of his jacket he wore today since it was raining outside. "F-finally, you stopped talking..." He stutters, his ears going red.

  You quietly watch him and he clears his throat, feeling awkward. "I-I was joking..." "Oh, awe." You pout and he looks at you, seeing your sad eyes.

  'N-no!' He yells in his head. 'D-don't give in to it!' He tightly closes his eyes but sighs in defeat rather quickly. "I'll think about it..." He looks down and you gasp, your wolf tail wagging. "Fritz!" You hug him tightly and he blushes more, his eyes widening.

  "A-ah..." He smiles and hugs back. You move away from the hug and skip out, wanting to tell the others while Fritz sighs sadly, looking down once again.

  "How did she just... Brush my kiss off...? Is she oblivious...?" 

  "Because she doesn't love you." Fritz looks up, seeing Freddy with a grin. "You retard, she's mine. Not yours."

  "Freddy? I highly doubt you're with-"

  "You stole her first kiss..." Freddy interrupts, not caring for what Fritz had to say. "Now... I'm gonna steal your life!" He tries to grab Fritz in anger and Fritz screams to alert anyone nearby, also for his life, as he jumps from his seat and runs out.

  Freddy clenches his fists and quickly leaves, not following.

  He couldn't let anyone know he was trying to kill Fritz...

  Unfortunately for him, Carl was watching in the cameras.

  Carl chuckles lowly, "I knew it... Psycho... I must help Y/n.." He hops off the swivel seat and sets down the tablet on the chair, going straight to Bonnie and the others to tell them to keep an eye out on you and Fritz for yours and his safety.