|11| Cute Yoonmin cuddle

Halfway through the movie, Jungkook appeared, he kneeled down next to Jimin who looked at him confused. He leaned to his ear.

"Jimin, its time to head to the studio." Jimin eyes widen.

"Really? Well, I don't have a watch, thanks for telling me." Jimin got up from Yoongi lap.

"Where the fuck you going?" He snapped.

"We have something to do. We won't be gone for long daddy." Jimin ruffled his hair and dragged Jungkook out of the room.

"Where the hell are they going? I'm not sitting here while they do god knows what." Yoongi got up too and decided to follow them. Hoseok saw him and decided to talk to him.

"Hey Yoonie, I know we-" Yoongi walked passed him, bumping his shoulder harshly. Hoseok glare at him. He followed him, but then Yoongi made a sharp corner and Hoseok got lost. He forgot where he was.

Yoongi followed Jungkook and Jimin to a studio that was surprisingly under his house.

"Hey, Yoongi. Mind being in the controls room and connect my phone to the computer?" Yoongi looked at them as if they were crazy.

"Who the hell do you think I am? I am Agust D, the most fearless and merciless killer-" Jungkook shoved his phone into his palm to stop him from ranting.

"You'll find a file called 'Cover'. Then click on Warm-up." Jungkook jogged out the door and accompanied Jimin in the other room.

"Are you taking me for a fool!?" Yoongi snapped.

"You're acting like one! Sit your ass down." Jungkook snapped back.

"How dare you-"

"Not now daddy. Sit down and listen to him." Yoongi sometimes hated how whipped he was for Jimin even though this was a trap, ambush, payback whatever. He huffed but listened, sitting down as he plugged Jungkooks phone into the computer. He did as he was asked, music filled the room as the two got ready. Yoongi watched in astonishment at the choreography.

Every move was not only in perfect sync with the beat and tune but with each other too. The way they moved their bodies... It was so mesmerizing.

When they finished, they were both smiling and dripping with sweat.

"Huh. You do still have that passion for dancing, how about singing?" Jimin smirked and crossed his arms, Yoongi did not like how close Jungkook got to Jimin. Jungkook licked his lips and breathe in, how his chest risen and fallen made him look hot. Jungkook pinched his nose and Jimin cutely scrunches his nose and slaps his hand away.

"Play 'We Dont Talk Anymore' Yoongi." Jimin and Jungkook got their headphones on and waited for Yoongi to play the song.

How was it possible that even Jimins voice was angelic and perfect? Jimin and Jungkook smiled widely before hugging. Jimin snuggled into his chest. Yoongi being possessive stood up from his chair to separate them. Jimin whined and tried reaching out for Jungkook who chuckled.

"What the fuck is wrong with you baby boy?" Jimin pouted.

"Let me go. Big brother tell him to let go!" Yoongi eyes widen and he let's go of Jimin who ran over to Jungkook and clung onto his arm. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his head.

"He's your brother?" Yoongi asked in shock.

"Long story. He's my younger stepbrother, his mother was a stripper and liked taking her anger out on him. I was of course was there to knock her out all the time, in the end, she lost her memories. Amnesia. Jimin was good at mesmerizing people with his dancing so he began working as a stripper. It was only because he needed money for his mum's medication since my dad was an asshole who spent most of his time in his office. He's out on a business trip and could care less about us. So I joined a gang to get money too." Yoongi was again left speechless. Jimins mind clouded up with the memories of those moments. He will hate himself for the rest of his life.

"And at school? Why did you kiss Jung?" Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck nervously, he looked at Jimin who took in a deep breath deciding to answer.

"A girl threatened to kill my mum while she was at her weakest point. It was either that or break you and Hoseok, she had a huge crush on you. She said I would be paid huge money if I make it as realistic as possible. In school, I was only doing it because I would get paid. Slowly then I began to like BDSM and got more into it. But fucking for money still made me feel dirty. However, the more I satisfy the more I get." Jimin sighed, squeezing Jungkooks arm.

"I knew you would want revenge someday. But when I saw you at Pink Lust I had to act in order to not get my cover blown. But the way you've spoiled me, the attention, how you would protect me. It made me feel safe, loved even. I wasn't supposed to crush on you, you were my enemy who only to get revenge and then maybe throw me away like trash. It hurt me, so me and my big brother planned. We made sure every second counted, to enjoy ourselves and then we could leave." the brothers sighed, Yoongi couldn't believe it. Jimin knew about the whole plan but still fell in love with him. What was crazy was that he felt something for the other too.

"You're leaving?" Yoongi felt like a dumb child. Jungkook sadly smiled.

"Not leaving the country of course. Just the gang. Our mum has a couple more weeks more in the hospital, I and Jimin are trying to get as much money possible to make her be a Different person. We will try to change her and be a better person." Taehyung felt so broken. He decided to explore the house since Yoongi made it so big. He put a hand over his mouth.

"You're leaving me?" The boys turned to him, Taehyung only heard the last two speeches. Jungkook eyes widen and he runs to him by the door. He grabs him by the arms to see him tearing up.

"Baby look at me. I'm not leaving you, it's the gang we'll soon be leaving. I-I would never dream of leaving you my Gucci prince. My diamond. Baby." he hugged him tight, pushing his face into his hair and breathing in. Taehyung cried, he nearly got a heart attack from hearing they might break up. He snuggled into his chest.

Jimin waited for Yoongi to shout at him, curse him out, shoot him or even punish him! But Yoongi just stood there!!

"What's wrong with you?!" Jimin snapped, Yoongi blinked at him confused.

"What's gotten into you?" Jimin grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closer.

"Why aren't you doing anything!? I just said that I was genuinely using you for my own benefits. That I was doing everything just for money. Goddamit! Say something!" Jimin hit his chest multiple times while crying. Yoongi grabbed onto his arms while Jimin lost the strength to fight. He cried and let his forehead hit his chest.

"Why?! W-why are you not reacting!? Curse me, punish me, shoot me for God's sake! Kick me out of the house. P-please j-just do s-something..."

[I literally cried while writing this chapter...]