|12| confession

"why would I need to do that to the person who without my permission gotten a place in my heart?" Yoongi said. Jimin still couldn't lift his head up, he was still crying a river. Yoongi his head and put it in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around his waist while smiling.

"You stupid dumbass. Stupid but cute dumbass. I like you too." Now Jimin lifted his head up his puffy eyes meeting his.

"Y-you do? B-but how? I-im nothing but a slut." Yoongi lovingly kissed his head.

"Yeah might be. But at least by being a slut, you were the one who got me to feel things again. By being a slut you separated me from Jung who made our relationship too perfect. Thanks to you I found myself. If you're a slut, at least your my slut." Jimin chuckled weakly, he then wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

"You know... You really are an idiot." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile. The smile he hasn't made in so long.

 The smile he hasn't made in so long

"But I'm your idiot." Taekook watched from the distance, glad that everything was finally getting good. Glad that Yoongi had finally admitted the important thing. Jimin looked up at his gummy smile and began to tug at his cheeks.

"Oh my lord. Who knew such a killer like you has a killer smile that's so adorable? Now I have prove that you truly are a kitty." Taekook laughed at the couple, Yoongi groaned.

"I am not a kitty." Jimin hummed, not believing him.

"Sure you are not. Feline, sharp eyes, gummy smile. How the hell are you so perfect?" Yoongi grabbed his hand and kissed the palm of his hand.

"Kitten. You're the only one here that's too perfect, the way you dance into the music, how you let it flow over you, the way you sing. Even you as a person. God, how did someone like me, a fucking cold-blooded psychopath get someone like you, a literal diamond?" Jimin caressed his cheek with his thumb.

"Right back at ya. But no, I ain't perfect. Besides, that was an English cover. The songs we actually singed is nonetheless unknown to you. But not to brag or anything." Yoongi chuckled.

"First you are perfect, second I would like to hear your songs." Jimin looked at Jungkook who sadly shook his head.

"Sorry, Yoongi. That can't be possible." Jimin sighed, for the first time Yoongi didn't mind being called by his name. His name sounded nice from Jimins lips.

"Say it again." Jimin looked at him confused.

"Say my name again." Jimin chuckled, he leaned to his ear.

"Yoongi. Yoongi. Hey Yoongi, wanna go out on a date some time?" At first, Yoongi was only focusing on his name, then when he let the question sink in he looked at him shocked. Jimin burst out laughing at his face.

"Y-your face was priceless!" Yoongi pouted, Jimin tugged at his cheeks.

"Even pouting makes you cuter, what's my answer?" Yoongi instead of answering kissed him on the lips, it was just a peck that wasn't aggressive or possessive. It was loving.