information

hello everyone!! like the description of this fic says, this fic is basically the marauders reuniting in the afterlife. however, some things are slightly altered in the universe, so i figured i should make a quick chapter to mention those changes :))

basic background

all the deaths of the marauders take place as they did in canon, so that detail hasn't been altered.

includes wolfstar and jily!!

in this fic, remus and tonks never got together at the end of book six; sirius and remus were together during their hogwarts years up until sirius's death (in this, the two were technically still together while sirius was in azkaban and when he broke out, however it took until the summer before harry's fifth year to acknowledge their relationship. the two decided to stay together, since they still really loved each other).

even though remadora never got together, tonks still had feelings for remus. however, she realized that remus was still stuck on sirius and wasn't ready to move on, so she never mentioned her feelings for him to anyone (i'm saying this so y'all don't go attacking tonks lmao).

this fic will have some swearing. enough said for that lmao.

lowercase is intended; i personally like the look of it, and since it's my fic, i'll make it all lowercase dammit.

this fic will be quite short, but i hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless!!