Meet the Drakes

When Dick woke up, he immediately noticed something was wrong. He opened his eyes to the dark smoggy Gotham night sky with grass under his back. A soft rustle from next to him brought his attention over to the heap of leather jacket shuffling beside him and the almost concealed glow of a haloglove alerted him to the faintly lit up domino. A gentle hand on his shoulder nearly made him sigh in relief, because no matter what happened, with the only sane one of their family with them, they'd make it out alive.

"The fuck happened, Replacement?" Jason grumbled as soon as he shifted upright, holding his head like he had vertigo.

"Trying to figure that out, Hood. What's the last thing you can remember?" Tim replied, still typing away at the glove.

"Beating some thugs and stopping for a smoke."

"Around what time and where?"

"I don't know, like three or something. Across from that museum."

Tim nodded absently, "Cass and I were in the museum, in the process of stopping a robbery just after three when we were shot with some sort of beam. N, what about you?"

"Uhh," Dick rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile, "I was sneaking up on Jaybird."

Jason shoots a disgusted look at him before levering himself up and almost stumbling to a tree. "Anyone else feel like they got thrown through a wall or five?"

And until that moment, Dick could ignore the flashes of pain that radiated from his skull and shoulder. Wincing, Dick pushed himself to sit, "yeah. I feel like I fell."

"You did. Both of you did," Tim answers before pulling up a video his cowl recorded at an odd angle from the floor of Jason magically appearing about three stories in the air, unconscious, followed by a thud as he hit the ground. Less than a second after, Dick appeared in almost the same location and elicited a pop as he hit the ground.

"Your shoulder was dislocated, but Cass popped it back in for you, and you both probably have some kind of concussion."

"Well," Jason almost groaned in annoyance, "do you have any idea where we are?"

"Gotham," Cass says, pointing to the sky like the smog and perpetual darkness was supposed to clue them in.

"Looks like Robinson Park," Dick managed, watching Tim frown at his glove's projection.

"It is." Tim confirms, "but...."

Jason gives an irritated sigh, "let me guess, it's not our Gotham? It's some alternate universe. Just fucking great!"

When Tim doesn't move to argue, Dick sighs as well, "well, what do we know about this version then?"

"It's April 17th 2003. There is a Batman and a Robin, so we could go to them, see if they can help us get back. There is no major events that I can see that varied from our universe, we may just be in the past as opposed to an alternate universe, so keep that in mind when interacting with people. We don't want to mess with the time stream anymore than we already have."

Dick clapped his hands, "so, first order of business is to find B. Lets hop to it!"

Tim shifted, dropping from his perch on a tree branch to walk into the trees a few feet, looking in a random direction like he knew something was there, because he did. "You can come out now."

Jason and Dick stiffen when the shadows move, Cass staying calm beside them as Batman slowly materializes from the dark around the trees. Dick relaxes minutely as Jason tenses even more. Tim just nods, eyes on the flash of red and green beneath B's cape, "I assume you heard our problem. Are you able to help us fix it?"