''Chris is alive?...''

Bryan's POV

I didn't know where I was. It was the same dark void as before, I'm scared... It took me a couple seconds to realize I was falling. But to where...? ''Pulse?'' ''34, sir! He's not stable enough!'' That was all I heard. I tried to scan my area but I found nothing but eternal darkness. It reminded me of something... Michael's sorrow. For some reason, the pain disappeared. Then I closed my eyes, waiting for my friends to come save me. Save me like I did them.

AI Afton's POV

Two days. It had been two days since Bryan was taken into the hospital. It was so quiet and lifeless in this place we called home. They all keep asking me when Bryan is going to come back, but I don't know either. Maybe I could send Michael to him so he could check up on him for me and the others. I got up, opened the workshop door and was on my way to the office where it had a cellphone. Time passed so fast, I was already there, which kind of shocked me because I was always calm and slow. Well, I'm a clone so it's of course not the same with Springtrap. I decided to push that away and just called Michael. Moments later he picked up. ''Hey there, it's Michael. How can I help you.'' I sighed and told him about my identity. ''Son, it's Clone Afton. I want to ask you a favor, don't worry, it's not big.'' I could hear his sigh and he mumbled something, but I couldn't hear it. ''Yes, dad?'' I was getting nervous. Has he even met Bryan? Ever? ''So, Bryan's in the hospital and we can't visit him because we're animatronic's and you're somewhat human...'' Michael was confused, I could tell. ''Dad, I don't even know him.'' I took this as an opportunity to make a joke. ''That's what they all say. C'mon, just take a quick peek and then just walk away..!~'' I could hear his beautiful chuckle. What a lovely son I have. ''Right, right. Fine, I'll go by and check on him for you.'' I made some exciting noises without realizing it and he hung up. Ouch. Either way, this is going to be so exciting! I could finally find out what's wrong with Bryan and calm the animatronics. Now I wait till Michael calls again.

Michael's POV

God, why me. I just walked out of the restaurant and walked to my car, getting in and driving to the hospital close by. It took a couple of minutes till I was there, but while I was driving my mind went suddenly to Chris. I couldn't help but feel guilty and shed a tear. I killed my own brother and wasn't ever going to see him again! Then I found myself in the hospital, asking for Bryan Films. After that kind lady told me where his room is I just walked in, but the room felt familiar. Something about Bryan felt so familiar but so sad. ''Bryan? You awake?'' I said, awkwardly. I'm no good at conversations, I used to be good at those but after that accident, nothing stayed the same. I looked a little closer and I saw the golden bear that belonged to Chris. It took me a moment to realize it's presence before I started sobbing. Why did he have it? Dad threw it out so why is it back?! I grabbed it but Bryan seemed to be happy with the bear. So I had no choice but to let it stay... Then a sudden- ''AAGH!'' I turned around in shock and apologized. There was a doctor! ''Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm here for Bryan!'' She also apologized and looked confused. ''Aren't you Michael Afton?'' I nodded, confusingly. ''Interesting, it seems that this boy has the same injuries your younger brother had. He was in a 5-year coma, but thankfully woke up! A miracle.'' Wait, did she just say he woke up after 5 years...? ''What do you mean he woke up? Where is he?'' I screamed, tears overflowing my eyes. ''Your family cut out contact, so we couldn't find any of you. When he woke up, we told him that your family died because there was no one left for him. He had the same golden bear as this boy, it's really interesting.'' I fell on the ground. Could Bryan be... No. He couldn't. I can't do this. Chris is alive. I thanked the doctor and left immediately, sobbing my eyes out on the way to Bryan's Pizzeria. I went inside quickly because there was a key card with my name on it on a bookshelf. I scanned the card and it let me enter, I saw all his animatronics so sad. This gloomy and sad vibe was an overwhelming wave of emotions. I saw my father, well, the Clone. I walked up to him. Now or never, Michael.

AI Afton's POV

I saw my son and greeted him. His eyes looked so puffy. ''What's wrong, son? How is Bryan?'' He nodded and caught his breath. ''Bryan is okay, asleep. But there's something else.'' I sighed, relieved that he was okay. I could see the animatronic's also happy. Then I looked back to my son, not prepared for what's next. Definitely not prepared. ''He's alive.'' Helpy and Molten looked wide-eyed. I could tell they were alarmed. ''Who, son?'' Now I was curious. ''CHRIS.'' I stood still. I could see Ballora also alarmed. ''What do you mean... Explain this!'' I screamed at my son, robotic black oil coming out of my eyes. There are no tears left to cry anymore. ''Bryan had the same bear as Chris. The doctor told me he had the same injuries as Chris, but I didn't pay attention to that part. Now... She told me after 5 years of being in a coma, he was alive. It was a miracle.'' I could see Molten walking up to his while looking alarmed. ''He's maybe in the dream world. There's no chance he's here though, trust me.'' He said. What is the dream world even? ''I'm sure we could find him though.'' A new high-pitched voice entered into conversation. It was Helpy. ''I'm sure you will find out soon. But we need to talk with Michael.'' They both said in sync. It was odd. Michael looked confused and followed Helpy and Molten. I don't know what happened next but I hope everything is okay in there.

Michael's POV

They both sighed. I'm so confused. ''We didn't think you'd catch up so quickly...'' Molten said. I was panicking. ''To answer you, yes. Chris is alive. He's a good friend of your boss.'' I fell. I sobbed on the floor, I didn't kill my brother. I'm so stupid. ''Where is he? Who is he?'' I asked. I needed to know. I don't care anymore, I need to see him. ''The one you just saw in the hospital bed. Bryan.'' Bryan is my brother... Chris. Oh my god, that's why he had the bear! ''You must keep this a secret. Chris has no clue of his memories, we're trying to get back all of his memories. I'm sure you can be a help with this, right?'' The tiny bear asked. I nodded. ''Anything for Chris. Can we tell my dad or is that a no?'' They looked at each other and signed. Their head went from right to left, shaking. I can't tell my own father about my dead brother. ''Okay... I will try. I failed to protect him, but I was given a second chance. I wonder if he would forgive me.'' Molten chuckled a wicked laugh. ''He's too forgiving. He even forgave his animatronics for almost killing him. He thinks your cool.'' I sighed and nodded. It was time to go back. Before I did, I said goodbye to my family that was in his Pizzeria. I'm going to visit my baby brother all day now. He's too important.

I love my baby brother.

''He knows now, Chris. Will you forgive him? He changed. He changed for you. Will you let him in with open arms?''

...Now that Michael knows, what could go wrong? Will he let Michael in with open arms? What about Elizabeth? Ballora? Afton?

(Dear Reader, I hope you enjoyed this story! I was quite busy studying today so I had only an hour to finish this and I'm so happy that it looks decent! You could start making theories now, by the way...~)

(Have a good day! Expect a new chapter tomorrow! It's going to get good♡♡♡)