''I love you, big brother!''

Bryan's POV

How much time passed already? It felt like minutes, months or days! I'm not good with time at all. Though, while I was in this abyss I heard the faint whispers of the bear. Fredbear. Somehow that name calms me down and makes me feel safe. I just need to open my eyes and see who I'm talking to! Whoever has come to visit, I want to see their faces. I don't even care who it is anymore, just let me see someone! Please get me out of the dark! Please!

''Chris, it's okay. I promise I will keep you safe. Your brother is on his way over here again. He can't let you go after finding out he didn't kill you.''

Michael? It could only be Michael. I may not remember my family, but I remember him. He always had a calming but jumpy-making presence. Maybe it's because he just literally stays calm in all situations. Will he help me get out of here? Wait, killed me? I have so many questions. I'll just wait for him.

Michael's POV

Baby brother, I am coming. I don't care what Jon or Davis have to say, I want to see you! I haven't seen you for decades. Before I knew it, I was at the hospital. Of course, time flies quickly when I'm thinking about Chris. I just continue walking to his room, not to bother others. But I see a doctor, so will she let me in? ''Oh, hello Michael. I suppose you're visiting Bryan again?'' I awkwardly nodded. ''I have to see my little brother, please.'' I could see that she looked shocked and then nodded, she opened the door and granted me entry. Literally. I saw Chris's lifeless body, I normally can't feel anything but this really sent a shiver down my spine. ''Hggnn..'' Wait, Chris? ''Chris? Are you awake, baby bro?'' Then I saw Bryan turn his face to me. He looked tired but had a grin on his face. ''I forgive you.'' He said. That took off a lot of weight from my chest. I started crying, holding onto his arm. I could feel him pat my head, he looked more awake now. ''I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad big brother, but I promise I will protect you forever.'' I said, with tears still being shed. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. ''Please try to put what happened behind us, and let's try to make something better. In my memories, you were always such a tough guy but I didn't have all of my memories. Still, kinda don't have them.''  I nodded and promised him I'll help get his memories back. He smiled and hugged Fredbear, that bear of his. ''Good morning, Mr. Films. How are you feeling?'' The doctor said that newly came in, It scared me because I didn't realize her presence. ''I'm feeling much better. When can I finally go home?'' The doctor seemed to be in thought, scanning my baby bro completely. She nodded and told me to be careful with him. ''He's much more fragile than you think, so please take care of him for some time.'' I nodded and helped Chris get up after the doctor walked out. ''Hey, Chris?'' I said, he turned to me. ''Yes, big bro?'' Big bro. How sweet. ''Which name do you go by now? Chris or Bryan?'' He looked like he was thinking. ''Hmm... You can call me Chris still, some people call me that still. But others call me Bryan.'' I nodded and mentioned Helpy and Molten. He laughed nervously. ''They dug into my past after Fredbear appeared.'' I smiled and he got up, and we walked out. As siblings.

Bryan's POV

I'm so happy, I have a brother! I've already grown to him for some reason. ''Hey um, is it weird that I've already kind if grown to you already? You just, seem so calm and trustworthy.'' He looked at me, shocked. He then had a wide smile on his face. ''Of course not! I love you, my little brother.'' I smiled too, we weren't even paying attention to where we were walking now. ''I love you too, big bro!'' I said very cheerfully. He looked so happy. It made me feel so fuzzy and loved. Soon, we were in his car, driving to my Pizzeria. ''Hey,  I remember that we had a sister, right?'' He nodded. ''Elizabeth. Or Baby.'' Wait, Baby is my sister? ''Won't it be weird to know that her younger brother owns her...?'' I asked, getting a little weirded out. ''I hate to say it but you're right, that is weird.''After lots of talking for half an hour, we were already there. We were already so close in just not that long. Anyway, it's time to meet my friends! I missed them so much. I walked in, scanning my security keycard. Michael was behind me, humming a song. ''Guuuys? I'm back!'' I saw them all run at me and tackle me- ouch. ''Hey, he's fragile! Get off, or he'll go back to the hospital.'' Michael said, the animatronic's got up and pulled me up as well. Lots of hugs and positive spread around the pizzeria. Then I saw Baby who was happy to see me but confused why Michael was with me. ''Well um...'' I didn't know what to say. ''Turns out they've been talking for a while now. So I guess it's like they're friends now.'' Molten said, walking up to us. We both nodded and had a great day.

It was time for mini-games, Michael came along. It was fun, but I was my kid self again. No one minded this time though. After we played mini-games, Helpy and Molten dragged me and Michael away to talk. ''What's wrong, Molten?'' I asked. He sighed. ''Chris, it's almost time for you to go back in the dream world. But me and Helpy finally found out something.'' I nodded, waiting for them to go on. ''So when you sleep you go to this dream world. It seems that your dad wanted to change your perspective on the robots so you don't get close to them like Baby did. So, your dad is to blame for your hurt and pain for these 20 years.'' Helpy said. I was shocked. Michael was too. ''So I've been dying over and over again because he made this possible...'' Helpy and Molten looked shocked. ''You died in there?!'' They all screamed in sync. I nodded and explained it to them.
(Basically FNAF4)

Baby's POV

I heard screams coming from the office, so I was on my way there. I wonder what Michael meant with Chris is alive... But then I saw it. Fredbear. Daddy had destroyed him... Why was he here?! I picked it up and hid it, I was on my way to the office. They all were shocked except Bryan for some reason. None of them were talking so I walked up to them and tapped Bryan's arm and his attention turned to me. ''Is something wrong, Baby?'' He crouched down to my level and I pulled out Fredbear. ''Where did you get him from?'' I could see them all shocked, especially Bryan. I saw that he wanted to take it from me but couldn't. ''Here.'' He took it and hugged it, mumbling a thank you. I smiled, but I was confused. ''Is this what you meant with Chris was alive, big bro?'' I turned to Michael, he nodded and smiled widely. ''It's definitely him.'' I looked back to Bryan and hugged him. ''Welcome back, Chris. You don't seem to have all of your memories, so I will help you gain them back.'' He nodded and hugged me back. I'm so happy he's back, but I've been told by Helpy and Molten to keep it a secret. So I will.

I love you, Chris. Mommy and daddy love you too. We'll get them back soon, my baby brother. Let's hope They all let you in again. Especially Springtrap/AI Afton.

''Elizabeth is back. All that's left is your mother and father, and this police officer.''

(Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I will officially post some facts and spoilers of this story on Twitter, so maybe look there! It's @layquartz_! Weird, I know but it's my twitter.)

(Have a good day! Chapters will soon come out more frequently!♡♡♡)