'' FRAGILE SOUL ''

Bryan's POV

I am stuck in the nightmare again. As I ran into the left door to hear for breathing, a mangled Bonnie pulled me out. ''You're so fragile. Don't worry, you will wake up soon but with a special surprise from your best friends. '' Then I was thrown into his mouth by force. . . My eyes fluttered open and I screamed, AI Afton, running to me. ''What happened, son?! '' he asked and I couldn't stop sobbing. Everything hurt and it was so hard to speak. ''Oh son, don't worry... It's okay if you are unable to speak right now. '' He comforted me, holding me close which really helped. After a few minutes, the tears stopped falling and I could see Ballora from the corner of my eye, smiling. ''I'm sorry, I'm just... I had a nightmare. '' I told him, but he looked curious now. ''How bad are those nightmares? '' He asked and I looked down. ''They're scarier than everything possible. It's an endless loop of death. '' A new voice darted into the conversation, it was Baby. AI Afton looked at her, giving a patient look. ''Endless death? '' He asked. She looked at me, most likely still petrified. ''Those stupid nightmares kept killing Chris over and over again. It was not a pretty sight and I really wonder how he can still keep up... '' Baby explained. AI Afton did not look happy, and neither did Ballora. ''Is... this true? '' He asked and I nodded, his grip on me becoming tighter than before. ''And we didn't even know... '' He said, his eyes shedding a small tear. '' it's fine, father. '' I let out, used to all the pain. AI Afton smiled down at me, but then I suddenly grew tired and couldn't hold my eyes open. I most likely lost consciousness soon, because then I was in the dark void with Fredbear.

'' Chris, soon it'll all be over soon. They're going to try to stuff you in the one who broke you. ''

'' What do you mean. . ? ''

'' They want to stuff you in a suit and let you die in the suit, it would be painful. ''

'' What?! I don't want that! ''

'' I know, so you should rest now, Chris... You are too much of a fragile soul. ''

I nodded, starting to rest. What did Fredbear mean with a fragile soul? I really didn't understand. After a while, I started to rest.

( writer [layla] here! I was newly in the hospital, I broke my arm but now that the cast is off I can finally write again. It will take time, so please don't expect long chapters! I'll make new chapters as soon as I can, just please don't rush me! I can't write as good as I was before, I stopped writing for weeks. I'm also working on a story where FNAF John, Jessica, Marla, Carlton meet Puppet! Or their Charlie.

I'll try to work on both books, I'll make the book as soon as I can after I finished making the plot.)